Even More Linken In
By Kyle Weidie
Updated: November 13, 2007
- Poor, poor Michael Jordan. This is going to severely curb his gambling habits. Really, why do athletes get married anyway? Honestly, I really don’t care how much “support” Juantia gave Mike…more so, how much she put up with….I’m sure there was a lot of crap that she did not deserve. But to be getting $168 million out of MJ’s estimated $400 million fortune in the divorce settlement? She sure wasn’t there all those times in high school and college when he was putting in the work to make himself a better basketball player.
- A bunch of quotes/wisdom from Charles Barkley at SlamOnline.
- In case you never caught it, here’s a great article from the New Yorker by Margaret Talbot, Stealing Life: The crusader behind “The Wire”
- The economy is about to get a boost from the NBA in a couple days.
- Fat ‘Toine Walker….confused? Or just plain stupid?