A Little Linkage
From my previous post, Steve Nash is a Hypocrite, and He Should Be Suspended…..
The clip of Steve Nash tripping Raymond Felton has been made available. Come to your own conclusion.
Interesting post on Washington Post’s Nationals Journal today about media bribes and voting on MLB award winners. Where can I sign up?
Speaking of dirty players….the Andres Nocioni Song!
(I say that he currently holds the title of Dirtiest Player in the NBA, what do you?)
Very interesting story found via ballhype.com
The “Unidentified Source” Behind the Kobe Bryant Trade Talk
Chat with Wizard’s Insiders, Ivan Carter and Michael Lee, on WashingtonPost.com today. Thanks for taking and answering my question Ivan.
For one, the Wizards are currently the worst shooting team in the NBA. Two, the star of the team is also struggling to overcome an injury (probably more than the public knows).
Considering these factors, how much blame can really be placed on the shoulders of Eddie Jordan?
And if Gil struggles with his knee all season, how do you think it will affect him opting out of his contract?
Ivan Carter: Gilbert had that left knee drained of excess fluid this morning and did not practice for the third straight day but did tell Antawn Jamison that he plans on playing tomorrow night. Thing is, this team has three games in four days and I don’t see how he can play heavy minutes with that kind of grind. It may be time to pace him a little bit. He averaged 41 minutes in the first three games. As for Eddie, I’ll put it like this: His star player is shooting 33.3 percent, another of his big guns (Antawn Jamison) is shooting 29.5 percent and Caron Butler has 17 turnovers. DeShawn Stevenson’s struggles from late last season and the playoffs have continued. Not sure what he’s supposed to do. It’s early.
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Raptors, Game 58
- Watching the Rim or Ball: Where Do You Look When The Shot Leaves Your Hands?
- DC Council Game 36: Wizards 94 at Kings 95: Game-Changing Free Throw Misses from the Game Changer
- ShareBullets: Nene and Seraphin End Olympics Run, Wall and Arenas Primed for Summer Circuit Run
- ShareBullets: Crittenton's Song, Bookie Ball, Jim McIlvaine's 40th & Gentleman Jamison the Jacker
- Scoring Sabermetrics: Can You Smell What The Wizards Backcourt Is Cooking?
- The Free Agent Market Is Buyer Beware, But Not Always
- 17 Games With Cartier Martin In A Lockout-Shortened Season: Martin Shoulda Been Startin'