Would LeBron Really Cheat On Ohio With New York? | Truth About It.net

Would LeBron Really Cheat On Ohio With New York?

Updated: January 31, 2008

LeBron's Yankees CourtSo yea, I was making fun of LeBron’s penchant for the New York Yankees in a previous post, “LeBron James Lobbies to Get New York Yankees Logo Added to the Quicken Loans Arena Court.”

But would LBJ really bolt to the Big Apple?

Well, my boy AJ and I had a little gmail exchange about it….like to hear it go:

AJ:

At this point I think he is only doing all that NYY crap just to drum up some media coverage in the Big Apple.

You think the guy would ever jump ship for the Knicks?

Me:
The Nets are about to trade Kidd to gain cap room….they should move Carter too…before ’10. You don’t think that LBJ would go to Brooklyn to play for his boy Jigga?

Coincidence that the Nets just pushed their move to Crooklyn back to after the 09-10 season?

AJ:

If he moves to Brooklyn he’ll command so much cheese that the Nets might not have the $ to put any pieces around him.

I do know that LBJ loves Jay like a son does a father, so I wouldn’t put it past him to bolt from Cleveland and head to Biggie’s old stomping grounds.

Me:
LeBron is smart though…..he would not have to worry about team salary as much because of all the money he would gain endorsement wise in the Big Apple. Trust me, he’s the type of guy who’d rather have pieces around him to win.

AJ:

Agreed. By the time his second contact comes around he will already have made over $100mm from basketball alone.

With money like that flying around the NBA, it is a wonder how some cats like Joe Forte can blow a chance at the league.

Me: I just hope that Jay-Z (aka Big Homie) and LeBron’s relationship is not like Lil’ Wayne’s relationship with his daddy, Baby the Birdman.

UPDATE: Someone has created an entire website dedicated to recruiting LeBron James to New York City. Check it out here: www.nycforlebron.com

1. JC

February 1, 2008 at 1:20 am

LeBron > Derek Jeter

2. Old Man Stubborn

February 1, 2008 at 2:40 am

First of all, that is just plain homo.
    I love Imry beyond description, but my love will never be shown in the form of a kiss on his lips. Especially once he is a grown ass man.

How secure in your masculinity does one need to be before they feel comfortable kissing a grown man on the lips?

Also, is it true that baby is not Lil’ Wayne’s biological father? If so, this scene is even more disturbing.

3. Truth About It

February 1, 2008 at 6:24 am

Ok son, being the ‘not my real son’ type of son, I should clarify, in case some lost soul is reading this blog post, that Imry is your real son, unlike Little Wayne, who appeared on an album, “Like Father, Like Son” with Birdman Williams, pictured right in the photo above, about to smooch the aforementioned Little aka Lil’ Wayne, who is not the real son of the Birdman.

[how about that for an awesome run-on sentence?]

The two men went on to claim no homo, citing the replication of an Italian mafia tradition.

The world responded: Yea, riiiiiight.

4. tankbebo

November 5, 2009 at 10:57 am

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are they kissing

5. light and lovely

November 6, 2009 at 4:24 pm

man i like lil wayne and i like birdman but shiddd thats just sick. expecially in public, but if wayne like it den go head big dog. i still got love fa ya

6. deanna

November 17, 2009 at 9:20 am

that is nasty and i love lil wayne

7. deanna bowe

November 19, 2009 at 9:31 am

hey booooooooooooo i just want u to write back u and birdman and i what to meet u one day my cousin is tip harris.

8. cash money records rep.

December 25, 2009 at 2:42 am

Lil’ Wayne is definitely not a homo sexual considering he has three kids.

9. wayne fever

January 19, 2010 at 1:30 pm

wayne is sooooo fine this made me love him even more. so f*ck all da hatas baby!

10. Ashley

February 24, 2010 at 1:43 pm

ok so is it weird that i think there is nothing wrong with this picture?? and that its kinda hot..? honestly people need to grow up if they think this is nasty. i bet you there is a homosexual living withing 8 or 9 houses from you. maybe even next door. your best friend could be homosexual. even one of your siblings. so seriously, quit gay bashing. its fucking rude.

11. ruby linton

March 3, 2010 at 12:37 pm

WELL WAT I THINK IS THAT THIS PIC WAS JUST TOOKIN A ANGLE THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THERE KISSIN OK HA BUT IF THEY R THEN HEY I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THEM NO MATTER WAT HAHA

12. me

March 5, 2010 at 3:42 am

Nah guys whats homo is homo no matter who did it thats just plain nasty,sick,i know me nolonger liking these guys wont affect them but i dont care no more both these guys nid to kip sum shit to themselves

13. ahmed

March 14, 2010 at 7:15 am

i love you lilwayen

14. tosha .ak.a s0d@ p0p

March 30, 2010 at 10:14 am

i love you lil wayne you r a great person and i love your music and you r a great rapper i hope to meet you one day keep it up i love it

15. kennysoja

March 31, 2010 at 9:07 am

nice kiss out dare. i realy like it

16. easy kid

September 22, 2010 at 6:12 pm

eyo i lyk ur musiq weezy n birdman 1 dae i wana catch up 2 yall coz am doin dis sh*T 2 kno wat am syn weezy lv yall d

17. Raee'

May 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm

he was madd young , i reme this , he didnt even have logn dreads !!