Wizards in the form of Bullets, Here’s to keeping Portland weird
- The anti-Eddie Jordan crowd has ceased their crowing lately. Tuff Juice gives Eddie his full support, as he has done all year, and Ivan Carter of the Washington Post does well to drum up some support.
- Support came from Slam magazine giving some link love to the Washington Post’s touting of Jordan. (Byron Scott seems to be the favorite among the commentors)
- So Michael Lee on Wizards Insider starts the east-coast Coach of the Year argument with four great cases, but gives no answer.
- Lez Bullez also talks about others in the conversation.
- The DC Pro Sports Report has Eddie’s back and cites the valid criticism.
- Me? Right Now: Mo Cheeks 1, Eddie Jordan 2 – but there’s a lot of important games left.
- To the West Coast Swang with the Pradamaster from Bullets Forever:
My guess is that if the trip is a microcosm of the entire season, like it was last year, we’re in good shape. This year’s team doesn’t have nearly as much talent, but they’re more organized, play better defense, and have better coaching.
- Good thing the Wizards took Monday off to get a head start to Portland.
- Awww….Somebody bald has a crush. [PTI]
- VOTE FOR GILBERT OR DIE!
- Know what I’m sayin’?
- It’s game night people.
- Game #9 blog vs. Trailblazers
- Catch tonight’s game blog on Bullets Forever
- [And here is the link to that game #70 blog versus the Portland Trailblazers.]
- GO WIZARDS!
What about the nation of Pistons?
Another factor was probably that the Wizards still have playoff positioning to play for where as the Pistons are comofortably in the 2 slot. So they’re tinkering with things in preparation for the post-season.
I would agree more with Need 4 Sheed’s assessment:
Another lackluster performance for the Pistons, who have a tough stretch ahead. They are locked into a playoff spot, but we would like for them to be playing solid ball headed into the playoffs.
Sheed’s 11th tech of the season. It clearly was a foul, but a tech? I guess however if you give one to Stackhouse for pushing Ginobili’s face into the floor Sheed’s little push qualifies, though it was very marginal.