Bullets Forever Game Thread: Wizards vs. Cavaliers Game 3
TAI: Uh oh….if you’ve somehow found your way to this blog, that means that SB Nation still has Bullets Forever held hostage with technical difficulties…..I smell hints of a Cleveland conspiracy (just kidding….maybe). Now begin the game 3 thread from BF’s Jake The Snake:
(Hey guys, sorry about the technical difficulties over at Bullets Forever today, I can assure that all the SB Nation tech gurus are doing their best to get things back to normal as soon as possible. Until then, many thanks to Truth for graciously allowing us to host the game thread for tonight’s game here. -Jake)
Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 3 (Cavs up 2-0)
Key Links (drop any others in the comments)
- A final word on the Haywood incident.
- Wizards react quotes from Game 1 and Game 2.
- The Domi.Nick Affect is back!
- Lots of great stuff from the Bog today: New hairstyles for Caron and Nick, Wizards discussing tonight’s game, and checking out some playoff themes.
- White Out Conditions are being reported by We’re Off To See The Wizards.
- WaitingForNextYear introduces DeShawn to Damon Jones (not for those with an easy stomach). In the comments there’s a link to some encouraging trends for Wizards fans.
- DCPSR hands out grades for Game 2.
- The Wizards behind the scenes.
- Sadly, Eddie Jordan will not be rocking the white suit tonight.
- TAI’s Game 3 Preview, plus many other great links.
Cavs at Wizards: Wizards by 5
Over/Under on total points: 198
Well folks, this is it. A win tonight puts the Wizards right back in this thing and a loss would pretty much end it. You never want to say that the Wizards couldn’t win 4 games in a row, but it would be awfully, awfully difficult.
I think we all know what needs to happen tonight (more ball movement, keep LeBron from getting into the lane, hit open shots, not get caught up in fouling, etc.) and after the debacle in Game 2, I have no worries that the Wizards will be able to recommit themselves tonight in front of (hopefully) rockin’, monochromatic crowd.
This is an open thread, so if you’re as stunned by Damon Jones’ coat as Chuck is, talk about it here.