Well, Go Ahead and Give Kobe the MVP
What up gang-sta?
Before last night….I was all about Chris Paul for the NBA’s Most Valuable Player award. And if I had to vote right here, right now, it would still be CP3. (by the way, I wrote this on November 13th 2007).
But the match-up between Kobe Bryant’s Lakers and Chris Paul’s Hornets was dubbed the game that decides the MVP race (sorry Bron Bron, you lost to the Bulls….no dice), much less an important game for Western Conference seeding. The Lakers won…..so yea, I’ll follow the crowd.
Actually, I’d rather not…..what I’d rather do is stop hearing all the bitching and moaning from those in the ‘Kobe for MVP’ court.
SIDE BAR: Advisors/Handlers/Latin Mami Wife of the Kobster:
Kob, to get back on track….you need to get the public loving you again, you gotta get gangsta with it (excuse me, I mean ‘wit’ it).
Yea papi…….you gotta get on the net and blog it out…..get ‘viral’ with it…..make a video of you jumping over a car-ra. (I don’t know Kobe’s wife, but imagine Rosie Perez’s accent in White Men Can’t Jump.)
But the way, what’s the deal with this “viral marketing” term? I get it, spreads like a virus, right? Last time I checked, viruses were killing fools and Kobe is killing me with his fugazi video. He might as well get a triple threat match going with Kenyon Martin and Tim Thomas.
The most disappointing aspect: People on that internet thing are actually contemplating the authenticity of the ‘Kobe over car’ video. Really? I bet these so-called believers are among those who frequent TMZ.
At times, many times, we live in a sad world….but there’s a lot of good. Kobe’s douche-duffel-baggery is actually more towards the middle ground (on the sad side).
So go ahead, give him the M.V.P. and get it out of the way. He’s a damn good player and I suppose he deserves the award sooner or later.
But there’s somethin’ they don’t say
Keep gettin’ accused for abusin’ White pussay
From OJ to Kobe, uh let’s call him Tobe
First he played his life cool just like Michael
Now he rock ice too just like I do
Yo, you can’t do better than that?
The hotel clerk who adjusts the bathroom mat?
Now you lose sponsorships that you thought had your back
Yeah, you beat the rap jiggaboo, fake nigga you
You turn around then you shit on Shaq
Who woulda knew, Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes
He love a little butt crack, got enough cash
Little kids with they bus pass who look up to you
To do something for the youth, stupid spoof.
- Nas, the rapper – These Are Our Heroes – Street’s Disciple
- Point Guard Defense: Where Does John Wall Rank Among The NBA’s Best?
- Things About the 2013-14 Wizards Schedule That You Must Know Because It’s The Internet
- DC Council Game 47: Wizards 98 vs Clippers 90: Randy Wittman Wants More from His Artisans
- DC’s December Darling: Jordan Crawford is 'Simply' Better Than Monta Ellis
- DC Council Game 38: Wizards 87 at Clippers 94: Griffin'd, GIF'd & Glass'd
- DC Council Game 36: Wizards 94 at Kings 95: Game-Changing Free Throw Misses from the Game Changer
- Learning Fast So The Game Can Slow Down: A Q&A with Rookie Bradley Beal
- DC Council Game 20: Wizards 96 vs Lakers 102: Kobe Gets the Calls, Wiz Kids Take A(nother) Fall