Josh Howard, putting the second ‘i’ in idiot
is off to make more videos of him preventing drug use with a magic wink.
I was kinda willing to give Josh Howard a pass for his weed smoking radio proclamation. Sure, for his own sake, he should have kept his mouth shut. And of course, throwing NBA colleagues under the bus was stupid. But at least he told the truth…….or lied less.
Back home in North Carolina and running a basketball camp, one would hope that Josh Howard avoid being the anti-role model for the kids. Nope, he decided to street race his black Lexus against a silver Volkswagen, and get caught by the police. ESPN is reporting that Howard was going 94 in a 55. Speeding and reckless driving was the case that they gave him.
The first thing that came to mind was the eight counts of vehicular manslaughter recently charged to two Maryland men. Back in February, eight bystanders were killed as a result of an illegal street race on Indian Head Highway just outside of Washington, DC.
Then, there’s the Bobby Phills incident. Which make me wonder, would Brad Miller do something like this? I don’t know, but something tells me that Josh Howard should be added to this list from Pyle of List.
- DC Council 31: Wizards at Mavs — Washington Beat Like They Stole Something
- Key Legislature: Wizards 87 at Mavericks 114 – A New Year’s Resolution to Never Speak of this Again
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Mavericks, Game 7
- Randy Wittman & Rick Carlisle: Coach Talk on Chris Singleton, "Threat" of Suspension & the New Year
- DC Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Mavericks, Game 7
- #WizardsRank: Ranking Washington Wizards from the Last Five Seasons (Nos. 36 to 32)
- Wizards Trade Fodder: New Nene and The Last, Lasting GIFery of JaVale McGee (courtesy of Brendan Haywood)
- 3-on-3: Wizards at Mavericks: Only Brendan Haywood Is Left