Eddie Jordan is a good in-game adjuster
NBA.com has a series of GM surveys posted, and Eddie Jordan received 8% of the votes on the question: ‘what head-coach makes the best in-game adjustments?’. That puts him behind Popovich, Larry Brown, and Carlisle, and tied with three others for 4th.
A couple other Wizards were recognized:
- An ‘other receiving votes’ in best at moving without the ball – Rip Hamilton was first, Ray Allen was second….Kobe, Manu, and Paul Pierce were among the others.
- Tied for 2nd at best in defending the passing lanes. Allen Iverson was tops with 26.9%, Butler tied with Trevor Ariza at 11.5%.
- An ‘other receiving votes’ in who you want taking the last shot. Kobe obviously ran away with 88.9% of the votes….Paul Pierce and LeBron were others.
3.7% voted for the Wiz to win the Southeast Division, the rest went to the Magic. Of course, for some reason this link contradicts the previous link.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 at Lakers 88 — Wall Shows Shades of Showtime
- The Sky Done Crashed Down — Wizards at Nuggets, DC Council 65
- Key Legislature: Wizards 83 at Cavaliers 108 — Ohio Beat Down Not the End of the World
- Interceptions and Punts: Blowout in Cleveland — Wizards at Cavaliers, DC Council 61