The Look Andray Blatche Does Not Want To Receive From Caron Butler
Dribblin’ the ball up the court again Andray? Hmm……how ’bout that?
Now, you do have decent handles for a guy your size….enough that it just might make one recollect the days of “Point Chris” (Webber). But you, sir, are not Chris Webber (which may be a good thing in some aspects).
Maybe one day when your mind is not boggled, going in a million directions and trying to do too much as the pressure to succeed mounts, I’ll be comfortable with you handling the ball in transition. But until then, you best give up the rock else you’ll keep receiving looks from a baffled Caron Butler.
- Vines From China: Blatche and Crawford Defeat a Panda’s Friend
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Pistons 89, Preseason Game 4 — The Professor Gets Clinical
- Drew Gooden for Team Finland at the FIBA World Cup? Plus Other Wizards and Ex-Wizards
- VIDEO: Sam Cassell, Otto Porter & Glen Rice Speak on Paul Pierce and Game 2 in Vegas
- With or Without You: Trevor Ariza and Wizards Plan B
- Moving Pixels: A Peek Into Wizards Pre-NBA Draft Workouts 2014
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 5: Wizards 102 at Pacers 79: Polish Hammer Pulls The Nail from Wizards Coffin
- Busting for the Future: 2014 NBA Playoffs Just Step 1 for John Wall and Bradley Beal