JaVale McGee’s mom is not impressed by the Wizards
Well, Pamela McGee certainly looked happier in this courtside interview back in early December.
Now she just looks morose, as put by Aldo in the Bullets Forever game thread.
For the sake of all of us, I hope there are better days.
But don’t be too down Pam, the guy at The Stankoniforous Files thinks you’re kind of a MILF too.
- Pour Out a Little Liquor for All the Ex-Wizards, the 2013-14 NBA Season is Here
- Things About the 2013-14 Wizards Schedule That You Must Know Because It’s The Internet
- This Week’s Sign the Apocalypse is Upon Us: JaVale McGee Handed Keys to Denver Nuggets
- How to Alienate Players and Lose a Lot of Games: The Washington Wizards Way
- DC Council Game 53: Wizards 119 vs Nuggets 113: Flying Feet & Paint Toughness Run Denver Out of Town
- DC Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Nuggets, Game 53
- DC Council Game 37: Wizards 112 at Nuggets 108: Wall's Mile-High Free Throw Redemption
- Random Wizards Over/Unders and Other Voting Props: A Season Preview