Brian Cardinal Believes in the Wizards
Ya’ll remember Brian Cardinal?
He was on the Wizards for all of 15 minutes (literally, he saw 15 total minutes of court time in a Wiz uniform)….scoring four points and pulling down five boards over five games. And that was the only action on the court he saw for the entire 2002-03 season.
The Wiz got him in September ’02 when Michael Jordan traded Rip Hamilton, Bobby Simmons, and Hubert Davis to the Pistons for Jerry Stackhouse, Ratko Varda, and Cardinal…..that really worked out. Nice move for the future MJ.
Get off his jock. First of all, my dad don’t tweet….and you can pretty much take any 6’8″+ white dude, and dub him as a potential abusive husband, as long as he doesn’t look absolutely goofy like Gheorghe Muresan or Walter Herrmann.
Whatever….shit was funny anyway.
But now, you’re all like, “Dude, W.T.F*ck are you talking about? Who cares about Brian Cardinal?”
Last night, just a couple of white dudes, hanging out, watching basketball, except they were thousands of miles….united by the twitosphere.
So yea, after I told Cardinal about the Wizards win, he responded, “big win for those guys… Just shows how important having your studs healthy is…”
See, if Brian Cardinal, a hustling M.F. (and Darius Songaila 1.0) believes, then you should too.
That’s it…..now go about what you were doing.
- VIDEO: Marcin Gortat on Twitter Critics, Bomb Threats from Bulls Fans, and ‘Everyday Stuff’
- Al Jefferson Q&A — On Age Limits, Never Making All-Star, Jordan & The Best Athlete from Prentiss, MS
- When Steve Buckhantz Was Given a Twitter Lesson by The WizzNutzz
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Bobcats, Game 32
- D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards 102 at Pistons 113: A Bucket of Paint and Mr. Big Shot
- The Case For The Wizards To Draft Victor Oladipo, Explained By Michael Jordan
- Ernie Grunfeld: Offensive for Over a Decade, How’d He Get So Defensive? (Pt. 1)
- Wizards vs 76ers, The Story: Return of Nick Young Bummer for Everyone