LeBron Parties in DC: WWPHD?
Just to make one thing clear, I do NOT read Perez Hilton…..the GF does and I get the occasional share via Google Reader. Still don’t believe me? Well, eff it.
One of Hilton’s “gimmicks” is to do things to photos of celebrities…..nasty things.
I do not care for LeBaby James, a secret this is not.
Would Philly, or perhaps Boston, or even Detroit tolerate a LeDouche-Nozzle party in their wastelands? Who knows.
But LBJ has done his dirt in DC twice!
But alas, this is America, and even d-bags have the right to frivolously toss around money in this economy.
What would Perez Hilton do (WWPHD)?
Photo via DC Fab, who thankfully, trashes LeBron as well:
“Oh I get it…the only reason he’s wearing that out of date Ed Hardy because his name is on it…still wack.”
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 3: Wizards 100 vs Heat 82: Bradley Beal Goes Presidential
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Heat, Preseason Game 3
- This Week in Stupid NBA Basketball Stuff: Roy Hibbert and Some Heat Fan
- The Wizards are the NBA’s Best 3-Point Shooting Team, Especially from the Corner (with John Wall)
- Blake Griffin: The New Supervillain in the District
- DC Council Game 21: Wizards 72 at Heat 102: It's Just One Game, the 21st Game, 18th Loss
- DC Council Game 15: Wizards 105 vs Heat 101: Positive Pixels & Post-Game Steez, Win No. 2 Against Miami's Big 3
- LeBron Says RGIII Won't Make Him a Redskins Fan After Losing to Wizards