Mike Miller Is For Serious About Social Networking
Miller also has a new blog entry, introduced by the ‘frightening/sad/tough/crying on the inside/I’m from South Dakota/my fav rapper is Killer Mike/I’d eat a man’s heart if it were legal and tasted like cheese wiz & beer‘ face you see above.
Damn. That’s serious enough to remove the ‘r’ from ‘for’ and make it a fo’.
Mike Miller is fo’ serious.
Personally, I think Mike Miller is serious enough to drain more than 150 threes, drop more than 250 dimes, snag more than 350 boards, and shoot more than 42% from long distance this year.
So if you’re around, become a fan of Miller on FaceBook, follow his Twitter, or become a member at his website. Go give the guy they call “White Mike”* some support so that he and the Wizards can be working their hardest up to and through the 2009-10 season. After all, Brendan Haywood isn’t the only guy playing for a contract this year.
*Not sure if ‘White Mike’ is an officially sanctioned nickname for Miller, but it’s listed on Wikipedia, so it ‘must’ be true. Plus, I get it, it’s also a reference to The Wire … so great.
Top Recent Wizards Tweets
Mike Miller @m33m
JaVale McGee @bigdaddywookie
August 7: I wanna go to a Yankee game….no offense nationals….but Yankee red sox game….wit some cracker jacks
August 7: Twitter is like a fantasy world, u c alot of pple with made up pics and fake personas then u actually get to meet the fantasy..DISAPOINTMENT
Mike James @mikejames7
August 10: AI. Go over that water play two games a week avg. 40 real easy take yr family really learn the language. And have fun playing ball again.
Randy Foye @randyfoye
Fabricio Oberto @obricio7
And finally, Mike Miller’s Game Day Preparation:
Eating something ethnic: a lot of cheese inside a tortilla.
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- D.C. Council 70: Wizards 102 at Nuggets 105: Vesely and Foye Turn D.C. Downer into Denver High
- When Steve Buckhantz Was Given a Twitter Lesson by The WizzNutzz
- Drew Gooden Has a Spirit Animal and An Irreverent Role in Wizards Lore
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Nuggets, Game 20
- Pour Out a Little Liquor for All the Ex-Wizards, the 2013-14 NBA Season is Here
- Things About the 2013-14 Wizards Schedule That You Must Know Because It’s The Internet
- This Week’s Sign the Apocalypse is Upon Us: JaVale McGee Handed Keys to Denver Nuggets