Antawn Jamison Does Yoga, The Video
Toward the end of training camp, Antawn Jamison said that with playing so many minutes last year (4th in the NBA with 3,096 … at age 32), his body didn’t break down as much as he thought it would. Guess he has this “feminine” thing called Yoga to thank.
Between this and his non-impact trick shot offensive ways, The Gentleman Jamison just might play until he’s 40.
- Drew Gooden Has a Spirit Animal and An Irreverent Role in Wizards Lore
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Clippers, Game 45
- Ernie Grunfeld: Offensive for Over a Decade, How’d He Get So Defensive? (Pt. 2)
- ShareBullets: Crittenton's Song, Bookie Ball, Jim McIlvaine's 40th & Gentleman Jamison the Jacker
- ShareBullets: Some Wizards Summer League Invitees and Free Agent Musings
- The Reaction: Harangody Double-Doubles as Cleveland Rocks, 98-89
- DC Council Game 36: Wizards 101 vs Cavs 98: Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em, Dribbles McGee
- 3-on-3: Wizards vs Cavaliers: Antawn Jamison Returns To DC To Do Whatever It Is That He Does