ESPN Chat, Podcast with Hardwood Paroxysm, Southwest Previews, Mike Miller’s Hair and Links
First action item: ESPN CHAT
I’ll be chatting/answering questions about the Wizards on ESPN.com today along with J.A. Adande.
The session starts at 2 pm EST, you can click here to go to the live chat page.
Second action item: PODCASTING
Mike and Jake of Bullets Forever, along with myself, took part in a Wizards variety show/preview Podcast with Matt Moore of Hardwood Paroxysm … which is part of the ESPN TrueHoop Network and one of the premiere general NBA blogs on the web. It gets slightly choppy a couple times with a delay, and I actually got cut off from the conference call twice … hey, those are the breaks. But the Podcast was a lot of fun to do and may thanks goes to Matt for putting it together.
One thing I’d like to clear up … when I got cut off the second time, after I was dialed back in, Matt made a joke about how he was telling Mike and Jake that they were better bloggers than me. Then you hear a voice say “I don’t agree.” That wasn’t me in some LeBronsian moment of self-touting douche-baggery (as sometimes it was hard to tell who was talking). That was actually, I believe, Mike Prada. And I would, in turn, like to disagree with Mike. He has built an absolutely stellar community of Wizards fans … I mean, Bullets Forever is ‘the’ original Wizards blog. Although on occasion Mike and I don’t see eye-to-eye, I always enjoy his analytical train of thought and reasoning. Mike and the whole crew at BF do absolutely excellent work.
Anytime you want to talk Wizards (without the often times irrationality of some of the commenters on the WaPost’s Wizards Insider — no offense to Michael Lee who’s a great writer … what the commenters say isn’t his fault), just head over to Bullets Forever and comment on a post, or start your own discussion with a Fan Post.
Third action item: NBA BLOGGER SOUTHWEST DIVISION PREVIEWS
3 Shades of Blue
Fourth Action Item: MIKE MILLER’S HAIR
Miller might have to do something other than pony-tail style with that golden mop of his. Last night, it was falling all over his face and it seemed like he was constantly adjusting it/moving strands off his face. Maybe cornrows? But with 24 points in just under 18 minutes, who am I to complain?
Fifth Action Item: LINKS
- Wizards Get Slaughtered by Cavs, Jeff Van Gundy Calls Out Ted Leonsis for ‘Happy Mood’
- Glen Rice and Otto Porter Become Bane and a Ninja Turtle for Halloween
- Pour Out a Little Liquor for All the Ex-Wizards, the 2013-14 NBA Season is Here
- DC Council Game 79: Wizards 98 vs Heat 103: Sans Big 3, Miami Throws Cold Water on Wizards Reality
- Washington Wizards Media Day 2012: Seen on the Scene
- #WizardsRank: Ranking Washington Wizards from the Last Five Seasons (Nos. 31 to 27)
- ShareBullets: Fair Pixels are Question Mark Pixels are Wizards Pixels
- ShareBullets: Nene and Seraphin End Olympics Run, Wall and Arenas Primed for Summer Circuit Run