On Sunday, Mike Prada of Bullets and I recorded a podcast about the Wizards-Cavaliers rivalry with a couple “rival” bloggers.
On Monday, four Wizards (Haywood, Butler, Foye & Stevenson), talked about the rivalry after practice before heading to Cleveland.
On Tuesday, Cavs guard Delonte West was indicted on weapons charges (two counts of carrying a dangerous weapon, two counts of carrying a handgun, two counts of transporting a handgun, one count of reckless driving and one count of negligent driving) in PG County, Maryland.
In other arrest news, former Wizard Popeye Jones was arrested on drunk driving charges in Dallas on Sunday.
Also on Tuesday, I wrote a piece for Hardwood Paroxysm entitled, ‘Wizards-Cavaliers: A Rivalry Greater Than Individuals?‘ — Go read it.
I will be amongst those taking part in ESPN.com‘s Live Dime mass NBA chat. I’ll be commenting on the game and will try to take as many questions as possible.
I’m ready, Andray Blatche is ready … are YOU ready?
- Exclusive Nick Young Interview: On His Role Before Being Benched [DC Landing Strip]
- Foye Starting To Get Comfortable [Hoops Addict]
- The problem with not signing Randy Foye to a contract extension now [Bullets Forever]
- Flip Saunders pays homage to Bullets past [DC Sports Bog]
- Tommy Sheppard, Wizards VP of Basketball Admin., Win NBA’s Splaver/McHugh “Tribute to Excellence” Award [Dallas Morning News]