Rooting Interests of The Washington Wizards
There’s been a bit of inactivity on this here blog because I’ve been out of town. But now that I’m back, let the John Wall mania re-commence … because us Wizards fans need to hype the guy up so much that madness will ensue should something crazy happen like Ernie Grunfeld taking Evan Turner or Derrick Favors with the first overall pick. Anything is possible, right?
Actually, let’s take a break from getting all Wall-Nuts for a second and check out some Wizards interviews from late last season … specifically when I asked a handful of players which sports teams they rooted for growing up and now.
Watch the video below to find out:
- Which Wizard didn’t like Michael Jordan growing up.
- Who is from Cleveland but continued to follow the Browns when they moved to Baltimore and now considers himself a Ravens fan.
- Who has a dad who’s a diehard Redskins fan but chose to go against him and root for the Eagles.
- Which Wizard only really roots for Brazil soccer as far as sports teams go.
- VIDEO: Sam Cassell, Otto Porter & Glen Rice Speak on Paul Pierce and Game 2 in Vegas
- Moving Pixels: A Peek Into Wizards Pre-NBA Draft Workouts 2014
- The Wizards Said WHAT? Ball Pressure, Pace, Wall’s Js, and Playing Desperate (VIDEO)
- Gilbert Arenas’ 2005 Shot Was Cool, But These Wizards Created Some New Highlights
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? Nene Said Sorry to the Haters
- Playoff #WittmanFace: ‘If you’re not nervous before a game, there’s something wrong with you’
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’