Rooting Interests of The Washington Wizards
There’s been a bit of inactivity on this here blog because I’ve been out of town. But now that I’m back, let the John Wall mania re-commence … because us Wizards fans need to hype the guy up so much that madness will ensue should something crazy happen like Ernie Grunfeld taking Evan Turner or Derrick Favors with the first overall pick. Anything is possible, right?
Actually, let’s take a break from getting all Wall-Nuts for a second and check out some Wizards interviews from late last season … specifically when I asked a handful of players which sports teams they rooted for growing up and now.
Watch the video below to find out:
- Which Wizard didn’t like Michael Jordan growing up.
- Who is from Cleveland but continued to follow the Browns when they moved to Baltimore and now considers himself a Ravens fan.
- Who has a dad who’s a diehard Redskins fan but chose to go against him and root for the Eagles.
- Which Wizard only really roots for Brazil soccer as far as sports teams go.
- Drew Gooden Has a Spirit Animal and An Irreverent Role in Wizards Lore
- Eat, Pray, Launch: A Wizards Mid-Range Love Story
- VIDEO: Martell Photobombs & Wall’s Mississippi Pimps: Temple Tries to Give an Interview
- D.C. Council Game 24: Wizards 113 at Nets 107: Wall Blocks, Beal Money Balls, Brooklyn Iced