John Wall does the John Wall Dance with Big Tigger
John Wall has been shuffled just about everywhere in MSG tonight. Kid probably just feels like he just played a game … but I’m betting the adrenaline of being the first overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft is probably helping him maintain.
Between the parade of media appearances and interviews, Wall took time to link up online to fans at the draft watching party at the Verizon Center back in D.C. — represented by none other than Big Tigger, the Wizards’ in-game DJ and all-around radio/television personality.
And such a link up on the web could not come without a rendition of the John Wall Dance. It’s a new media world folks.
- Top 5 Things Wizards Are Good at Doing
- 50-Win Dreams and 5-Year Terms: One-Fifth of a Season with Marcin Gortat
- D.C. Council Game 18: Wizards 98 vs Magic 80: Where There’s Hookah Smoke, There’s Fire
- The Week in Wizards, the basketball ones — Nov. 25 to Dec. 1 (Wittman-isms, Video-bombs and Instagram)
- ‘Gotta Win’ vs. Weary Legs: What Choice Does Randy Wittman Have?
- D.C. Council Game 17: Wizards 108 vs Hawks 101: Wall Ballhawks, Nene’s Tendons Bounce Back
- D.C. Council Game 16: Wizards 73 at Pacers 93: John Wall Brought to a Screeching Halt
- D.C. Council Game 15: Wizards 100 at Bucks 92: Martell and Marcin Hold the Mayo