John Wall does the John Wall Dance with Big Tigger
John Wall has been shuffled just about everywhere in MSG tonight. Kid probably just feels like he just played a game … but I’m betting the adrenaline of being the first overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft is probably helping him maintain.
Between the parade of media appearances and interviews, Wall took time to link up online to fans at the draft watching party at the Verizon Center back in D.C. — represented by none other than Big Tigger, the Wizards’ in-game DJ and all-around radio/television personality.
And such a link up on the web could not come without a rendition of the John Wall Dance. It’s a new media world folks.
- D.C. Council Game 19: Wizards 105 vs Bucks 109: The #SoWizards Way to Lose .500
- John Wall’s Crossover 360 Scoop Shot Charge (Plus Nate Wolters Crossover Fist Pump!)
- John Wall on the Eastern Conference and Why He’s Finishing Better At the Rim
- Another Day, Another Martell Webster Pixelbomb (featuring John Wall)
- Top 5 Things Wizards Are Good at Doing
- 50-Win Dreams and 5-Year Terms: One-Fifth of a Season with Marcin Gortat
- D.C. Council Game 18: Wizards 98 vs Magic 80: Where There’s Hookah Smoke, There’s Fire
- The Week in Wizards, the basketball ones — Nov. 25 to Dec. 1 (Wittman-isms, Video-bombs and Instagram)