John Wall does the John Wall Dance with Big Tigger
John Wall has been shuffled just about everywhere in MSG tonight. Kid probably just feels like he just played a game … but I’m betting the adrenaline of being the first overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft is probably helping him maintain.
Between the parade of media appearances and interviews, Wall took time to link up online to fans at the draft watching party at the Verizon Center back in D.C. — represented by none other than Big Tigger, the Wizards’ in-game DJ and all-around radio/television personality.
And such a link up on the web could not come without a rendition of the John Wall Dance. It’s a new media world folks.
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones
- Portraits, Vignettes & Instagrams from 2014 NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans