John Wall does the John Wall Dance with Big Tigger
John Wall has been shuffled just about everywhere in MSG tonight. Kid probably just feels like he just played a game … but I’m betting the adrenaline of being the first overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft is probably helping him maintain.
Between the parade of media appearances and interviews, Wall took time to link up online to fans at the draft watching party at the Verizon Center back in D.C. — represented by none other than Big Tigger, the Wizards’ in-game DJ and all-around radio/television personality.
And such a link up on the web could not come without a rendition of the John Wall Dance. It’s a new media world folks.
- The Superofficial TAI Staff Wizards Playoff Forecast (and Season Look-Back)
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’
- D.C. Council 81: Wizards 114 vs Heat 93: Wiz Toss Miami Laundry Into Cold Wash
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 79
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’