John Wall Getting Ready To Fly On An Airplane
Yes, I’m blogging a Tweet from Twitter that I already re-Tweeted. It’s a new media world.
Remember when a helicopter from a local television station followed Donovan McNabb’s limo en route from the airport to his grand arrival in Washington as a Redskin? Yea, that was fun/silly.
Wonder if the same thing is going to happen tomorrow when Wall will finally, in fact, workout for the Washington Wizards, along with Darington Hobson (G/F, New Mexico), Chas McFarland (C, Wake Forest), Kevin Palmer (G/F, Texas A&M-CC), Dexter Pittman (C, Texas), Andy Rautins (G, Syracuse), and Terrico White (G, Mississippi).
Actually, strike that. Wall will actually get his own individual workout, and then those other six guys will battle for their NBA careers while likely hoping that any remaining John Wall sweat in the air of the Wizards’ practice court will infiltrate their pores. Gross.
In any case, if you hear the blades of a helicopter cutting throught the air tomorrow, know that some reporter, somewhere, has likely taken to a re-enactment of that scene from Predator when Major Alan “Dutch” Schaeffer tells a young lady that she must get to the chopper as urgently as possible.
Oh yea, John Wall is also on the upcoming cover of ESPN the Magazine.
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones
- Portraits, Vignettes & Instagrams from 2014 NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans
- D.C. Council Game 57: Wizards 115 vs Magic 106: Splash of Class Helps Magic Sugar Pill Go Down