John Wall Getting Ready To Fly On An Airplane
Yes, I’m blogging a Tweet from Twitter that I already re-Tweeted. It’s a new media world.
Remember when a helicopter from a local television station followed Donovan McNabb’s limo en route from the airport to his grand arrival in Washington as a Redskin? Yea, that was fun/silly.
Wonder if the same thing is going to happen tomorrow when Wall will finally, in fact, workout for the Washington Wizards, along with Darington Hobson (G/F, New Mexico), Chas McFarland (C, Wake Forest), Kevin Palmer (G/F, Texas A&M-CC), Dexter Pittman (C, Texas), Andy Rautins (G, Syracuse), and Terrico White (G, Mississippi).
Actually, strike that. Wall will actually get his own individual workout, and then those other six guys will battle for their NBA careers while likely hoping that any remaining John Wall sweat in the air of the Wizards’ practice court will infiltrate their pores. Gross.
In any case, if you hear the blades of a helicopter cutting throught the air tomorrow, know that some reporter, somewhere, has likely taken to a re-enactment of that scene from Predator when Major Alan “Dutch” Schaeffer tells a young lady that she must get to the chopper as urgently as possible.
Oh yea, John Wall is also on the upcoming cover of ESPN the Magazine.
- D.C. Council 10: Wizards vs Mavericks — Dallas Ponies Up, Washington Stuck at the Gate
- Key Legislature: Wizards 102 vs Mavericks 105: Information Overload Bluescreens Washington Defense
- Lining Up the Wizards (So Far); Pre-Game Quotes from Randy, Rick & Richard
- Don’t Be Offended by Washington’s Offense When Defense is the Pillar
- D.C. Council Game 9: Wizards vs Magic — Depth Subdues Drama for Seventh Win
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 vs Magic 93 — Bench Provides Tinder for Humphries’ Date Night Spark
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Magic, Game 9
- D.C. Council Game 8: Wizards vs Pistons — Washington’s Butler Shows Detroit the Door