John Wall Getting Ready To Fly On An Airplane
Yes, I’m blogging a Tweet from Twitter that I already re-Tweeted. It’s a new media world.
Remember when a helicopter from a local television station followed Donovan McNabb’s limo en route from the airport to his grand arrival in Washington as a Redskin? Yea, that was fun/silly.
Wonder if the same thing is going to happen tomorrow when Wall will finally, in fact, workout for the Washington Wizards, along with Darington Hobson (G/F, New Mexico), Chas McFarland (C, Wake Forest), Kevin Palmer (G/F, Texas A&M-CC), Dexter Pittman (C, Texas), Andy Rautins (G, Syracuse), and Terrico White (G, Mississippi).
Actually, strike that. Wall will actually get his own individual workout, and then those other six guys will battle for their NBA careers while likely hoping that any remaining John Wall sweat in the air of the Wizards’ practice court will infiltrate their pores. Gross.
In any case, if you hear the blades of a helicopter cutting throught the air tomorrow, know that some reporter, somewhere, has likely taken to a re-enactment of that scene from Predator when Major Alan “Dutch” Schaeffer tells a young lady that she must get to the chopper as urgently as possible.
Oh yea, John Wall is also on the upcoming cover of ESPN the Magazine.
- The Superofficial TAI Staff Wizards Playoff Forecast (and Season Look-Back)
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’
- D.C. Council 81: Wizards 114 vs Heat 93: Wiz Toss Miami Laundry Into Cold Wash
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 79
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’