John Wall’s New Reebok Commercial Pretty Similar to Alex Ovechkin’s
I wish I could be in New York today for all the pre-NBA Draft festivities … but alas, I’m not. I’ll be up there tomorrow.
Thankfully, my friend Mike Prada of Bullets Forever is in the Big Apple. Reporting for SB Nation DC, Prada brings us a sneak peak at John Wall’s new Reebok shoe commercial. Check it out:
But don’t think this campaign is unique to Mr. Wall or anything. Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin already has a Reebok ZigTech commercial using the same concept … except with more cartoon bears and no ‘John Wall Dance’ at the end. Check out this version adapted for the Russian market:
Look out world, D.C. is about to become a Reebok town … or so the shoe company hopes.
[Hat-tip on the Ovie video to this place and this place.]
- The Superofficial TAI Staff Wizards Playoff Forecast (and Season Look-Back)
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’
- D.C. Council 81: Wizards 114 vs Heat 93: Wiz Toss Miami Laundry Into Cold Wash
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 79
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’