John Wall’s New Reebok Commercial Pretty Similar to Alex Ovechkin’s
I wish I could be in New York today for all the pre-NBA Draft festivities … but alas, I’m not. I’ll be up there tomorrow.
Thankfully, my friend Mike Prada of Bullets Forever is in the Big Apple. Reporting for SB Nation DC, Prada brings us a sneak peak at John Wall’s new Reebok shoe commercial. Check it out:
But don’t think this campaign is unique to Mr. Wall or anything. Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin already has a Reebok ZigTech commercial using the same concept … except with more cartoon bears and no ‘John Wall Dance’ at the end. Check out this version adapted for the Russian market:
Look out world, D.C. is about to become a Reebok town … or so the shoe company hopes.
[Hat-tip on the Ovie video to this place and this place.]
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones
- Portraits, Vignettes & Instagrams from 2014 NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans