Reebok’s Presentation to John Wall
When a first saw a picture of a Reebok’s Zag Slash (below), I was like ‘meh’ — the shoe has nice creativity in the sole and in the triangle design pattern, but I feel like the patent leather (or pleather) shine is getting played out and the huge ‘Reebok’ text is a little blaring.
On the other hand, they look damn good in Wizards colors — while they’re still around — and on John Wall’s feet.
This picture is from Sneaker Obsession, click here for more shots of the Reebok Zig Slash.
Also, big thanks to my man Jeris (@CarbonPrimo) for the heads up on the shoes.
- D.C. Council 12: Wizards at Bucks — Ship Steadied, Comeback Sealed
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Bucks 100 — Pierce and His Wolfpack Shake Off Cleveland Hangover
- D.C. Council 11: Wizards vs Cavs — Lights-Out Wall Leaves Cleveland ‘in the Dark’
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Cavs 78 — Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Cavaliers, Game 11
- D.C. Council 10: Wizards vs Mavericks — Dallas Ponies Up, Washington Stuck at the Gate
- Key Legislature: Wizards 102 vs Mavericks 105: Information Overload Bluescreens Washington Defense
- Lining Up the Wizards (So Far); Pre-Game Quotes from Randy, Rick & Richard