Reebok’s Presentation to John Wall
When a first saw a picture of a Reebok’s Zag Slash (below), I was like ‘meh’ — the shoe has nice creativity in the sole and in the triangle design pattern, but I feel like the patent leather (or pleather) shine is getting played out and the huge ‘Reebok’ text is a little blaring.
On the other hand, they look damn good in Wizards colors — while they’re still around — and on John Wall’s feet.
This picture is from Sneaker Obsession, click here for more shots of the Reebok Zig Slash.
Also, big thanks to my man Jeris (@CarbonPrimo) for the heads up on the shoes.
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones
- Portraits, Vignettes & Instagrams from 2014 NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans