After The John Wall Debut
What most impressed me about John Wall in his debut? His leadership. In fact, I wrote a whole piece about it for ESPN’s Daily Dime … and I’ll link that at some point soon. I’ll also have a bunch of pictures as I sat on the baseline to catch the experience of the game. There will be a bunch more to come on Wall and the Wizards, but until then, there’s a video below of post-game interviews featuring Flip Saunders, Sam Cassell, and of course, Wall (who was rather hard to get to … there was a TON of media in a small, concentrated area trying to interview him. To call it a circus wouldn’t exactly do it justice.) As usual, enjoy.
- D.C. Council Game 65: Wizards 105 at Magic 101: Heroics From Beal and Wall Save the #SoWizards
- D.C. Council Game 64: Wizards 84 vs Bobcats 98: Skinned By Cats in More Ways Than One
- Relevance Is Fragile: Can Washington’s Snapshot of Success Unblur the Big Picture?
- D.C. Council Game 63: Wizards 90 at Heat 99: Wall, Wittman & Co. Sandbagged in South Beach
- Select Cuts from the Polish Hammer (Before He Met the ‘Biggest Hero’ of His Life: Steven Seagal)
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It