While You’re Waiting For John Wall, A Little John Wall
Made it to Vegas safe and sound and just got finished watching the Lakers and Nuggets square off. I said it on draft night and now I’ll say it again, the Lakers did very well to pick up Devin Ebanks and Derrick Caracter. Ebanks has a lot more smoothness on offense than you’d anticipate and Caracter’s body can’t be handled. On Friday Caracter had 20 points, 10 rebounds and today he put up 17 and 12 to go with four assists. Ebanks notched 21 points on 9-16 from the field on Friday and 24 points on 8-16 shooting on Saturday. But it’s also summer league, folks.
Okay …. John Wall time. He and the Wizards are set to face the Golden State Warriors (who are playing the Detroit Pistons as I type) at 5 pm Vegas time tomorrow (8 pm on the East Coast). Set your dials and DVRs. But until then, here’s something to tide you over … a compilation of clips from scrimmaging at the end of the first day of Wizards mini-camp last Thursday evening. While you’re waiting for John Wall, a little John Wall. Enjoy.
- The Superofficial TAI Staff Wizards Playoff Forecast (and Season Look-Back)
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’
- D.C. Council 81: Wizards 114 vs Heat 93: Wiz Toss Miami Laundry Into Cold Wash
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 79
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’