JaVale McGee Could Possibly Be Making A List Like LeBron, Issues Anti-Shoutout To Reporters
We have to assume that many of those on LeBron’s “list” (i.e., his mental notes) are of the media variety, or jersey burning blokes from Cleveland. Of course, there are also the Barkleys and the Jordans of the world who have criticized LeBron – I guess James changed his jersey number because he wanted to include No. 23 amongst his note taking.
Now, it seems that JaVale McGee could possibly be making a similar, but different list. Or perhaps he’s just venting some frustrations on the Twitter machine. Or maybe he’s simply proclaiming his curiosities about so-called reporters and their credentials (somewhat of an anti-shoutout alert). I invite you to decipher a listing of recent, consecutive Tweets by @bigdaddywookie.
Reporters who never played the game of basketball or never succeeded in it… Shouldn’t b able to report on it #FACT
im coming from a point of view of most reporters seriously feel as if there opinion counts on wat someone that doesnt fit into a certain….
catagory of wat is the norm counts… learn about evolution… going from radios to tvs monkeys to humans… and this isnt coming at anyone
its my opinion and just like the reporters i have a right to express it
and let me change it to i feel u need to have the credentials and the resume to b a sports writer…. as coached in college, or even played
but on another not im on a plane right now with wifi and im on my way to the west coast….. ecpect big things ladies and gents im werkin
appreciate all the comments… mad i gotta stir up sh** to get replies but hey confrontation sells… how u think bad girls club is still on
I’m exactly not sure what McGee is selling with his confrontation … and I think he just compared himself to the Bad Girls Club. #FACT
I sure hope some of those girls are good defensive rebounders.
For the sake of perspective, here’s the epitome of the Bad Girls Club (it appears to be a television show):
Funny, that’s how I imagined the gun thing between Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton going down.
Oh well … really much ado about nothing here from young Mr. McGee. But I will be curious to see if any college coaches start lining up to be reporters, or vice versa.
Or, maybe reporters can get together for a basketball game and McGee can write, or blog, or Tweet about it (but JaVale can keep his millions).
From radios to TVs, from monkeys to humans, it’s all about evolution folks.
And now, JaVale McGee riding a segway in the drive-thru line at McDonald’s …
[via @bigdaddywookie Twitpic]
- Pour Out a Little Liquor for All the Ex-Wizards, the 2013-14 NBA Season is Here
- Things About the 2013-14 Wizards Schedule That You Must Know Because It’s The Internet
- This Week’s Sign the Apocalypse is Upon Us: JaVale McGee Handed Keys to Denver Nuggets
- Wizards vs 76ers, The Story: Return of Nick Young Bummer for Everyone
- How to Alienate Players and Lose a Lot of Games: The Washington Wizards Way
- DC Council Game 53: Wizards 119 vs Nuggets 113: Flying Feet & Paint Toughness Run Denver Out of Town
- DC Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Nuggets, Game 53
- DC Council Game 37: Wizards 112 at Nuggets 108: Wall's Mile-High Free Throw Redemption