John Wall vs. DeMarcus Cousins (in basketball and dancing)
Man, the NBA rookies are having fun. But they deserve it. It’s basketball, basketball, basketball all day for them. And then all those obligations, which, pertaining to John Wall (the most extreme case this year), have been aptly depicted by the Washington Post’s Michael Lee. Hard-work stuff, truly. So, they get paid millions and scrutinized by those who can’t do what they do. Pfftt … “reporters.”
Anyway … part of all this is why watching these guys have fun is so much, well, fun. So let’s take a look at some fun the rooks had while on their photo shoot Tuesday in New York.
First, we have John Wall messing around with his bro DeMarcus Cousins, playing some one-on-one:
Then there’s Wall v. Cousins, dancin’ style:
And finally, I’d be remiss if I didn’t show you some rookies dunking. The highlight is Terrico White, but there are some John Wall jams in there too.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 125 vs Raptors 94 — D.C. Extinction Event Ends Toronto’s Season
- Opening Statements: Rd. 1, Gm. 4 — Polished and Proud in Pursuit of History
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 vs Raptors 99 — 3-Point Butter on Pick-and-Roll Bread
- DC Council Round 1, Game 3: Wizards vs. Raptors — The Odd Couple Has Arrived
- Truth Hurts: That’s Why They Brought Him Here
- Opening Statements: Rd. 1, Gm. 3 — A Victor’s Pursuit of History
- DC Council Round 1, Game 2: Wizards at Raptors — Wall and Beal Make Light Work of Weighty Win
- Key Legislature: Wizards 117 at Raptors 106 — The Night the Lights Went Out on Maple Leaf Square