John Wall vs. DeMarcus Cousins (in basketball and dancing)
Man, the NBA rookies are having fun. But they deserve it. It’s basketball, basketball, basketball all day for them. And then all those obligations, which, pertaining to John Wall (the most extreme case this year), have been aptly depicted by the Washington Post’s Michael Lee. Hard-work stuff, truly. So, they get paid millions and scrutinized by those who can’t do what they do. Pfftt … “reporters.”
Anyway … part of all this is why watching these guys have fun is so much, well, fun. So let’s take a look at some fun the rooks had while on their photo shoot Tuesday in New York.
First, we have John Wall messing around with his bro DeMarcus Cousins, playing some one-on-one:
Then there’s Wall v. Cousins, dancin’ style:
And finally, I’d be remiss if I didn’t show you some rookies dunking. The highlight is Terrico White, but there are some John Wall jams in there too.
- Select Cuts from the Polish Hammer (Before He Met the ‘Biggest Hero’ of His Life: Steven Seagal)
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones