ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
The Analytics Report
All Recent Posts
- Key Legislature: Wizards 110 vs Hornets 107 — Double Efforttime March 28, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Hornets, Game 73 March 27, 2015
- DC Council 72: Wizards vs Pacers — Another Tragic Meltdown March 27, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 vs Pacers 103 — Washington’s Normalized Narrative March 26, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Pacers, Game 72 March 25, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 76 at Warriors 107 — All These Metrics Point to Dysfunction March 25, 2015
- DC Council 71: Wizards at Warriors — What Horror, That Third Quarter March 24, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Warriors, Game 71 March 23, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 86 at Kings 109 — Randy Wittman’s Math Doesn’t Add Up March 23, 2015
- DC Council 70: Wizards at Kings — Embarrassed in Sactown March 23, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Kings, Game 70 March 22, 2015
Deep B-Ball Philosophy