ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Nets 103 — Without Wall, Washington Weathers Storm
- Crossed Up and Shot Down in LA — Wizards at Clippers, DC Council 77
- Key Legislature: Wizards 109 at Clippers 114 — California Dreaming of Fat Ladies Singing
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 at Suns 99 — Making Good on Meaningless Promises
All Recent Posts
- Gortat on Coaching Changes, Summer Plans, and Finding Love for Basketball — Dispatches from Poland May 3, 2016
- But What About Scott Brooks’ Analytics? And the Children, Of Course April 28, 2016
- Brooks is Here — Wizards Seek Redemption with New Head Coach April 22, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 120 at Nets 111 — Elusive .500 Record So Close, So Far Away April 13, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 113 vs Hornets 98 — Dancing On Their Own Grave Like Nobody’s Watching April 10, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards at Pistons — You May Now Rest in Peace April 9, 2016
- This Isn’t The First Wizards Ride on the Must-Win Rodeo April 8, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Nets 103 — Without Wall, Washington Weathers Storm April 7, 2016
- Washington Twitches Briefly to Life after Unofficial Death — Wizards vs Nets, DC Council 78 April 7, 2016
- Crossed Up and Shot Down in LA — Wizards at Clippers, DC Council 77 April 6, 2016
- Gortat on the Season, the Offseason, and Driving Taxis — Dispatches from Poland April 5, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 109 at Clippers 114 — California Dreaming of Fat Ladies Singing April 5, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 at Suns 99 — Making Good on Meaningless Promises April 3, 2016
- Just Good Enough to Score More Points — Wizards at Suns, DC Council 76 April 2, 2016
- Season’s End by Best Friend — Wizards at Kings, DC Council 75 March 31, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Kings 120 — Season All But Put to Bed at Sleep Train Arena March 31, 2016
- Optical Illusion in Oracle — Wizards at Warriors, DC Council 74 March 30, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 94 at Warriors 102 — Fighting Uphill Without Bullets March 30, 2016
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Warriors, Game 74 March 29, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 at Lakers 88 — Wall Shows Shades of Showtime March 29, 2016