ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
Pierce for President
All Recent Posts
- The World According to 19-Year-Old “Knuckleheads” July 1, 2015
- Draft Decompression: Kelly Oubre and Delayed Gratification June 26, 2015
- Oh, Bruh: Wizards Draft Kelly Oubre and Aaron White June 26, 2015
- The Gospel of Paul: What Pierce Means to the Wizards June 20, 2015
- DC Council Round 2, Game 6: Wizards vs Hawks — The Traumatic End, Nothing Lasts Forever May 21, 2015
- Randy Wittman Found Religion a Little Too Late for the Wizards May 19, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Hawks 94 — A Piercing Shot To The Heart May 16, 2015
- John Wall Responds to Fashion Critic May 15, 2015
- Stop the Hate: 3 Reasons Why Nene is Not (Solely) to Blame for Game 5 Loss May 15, 2015
- Opening Statements: Rd. 2, Gm. 6 — End of the Beginning or Beginning of the End? May 15, 2015
- DC Council Round 2, Game 5: Wizards at Hawks — Enough Culpability to Go Around May 15, 2015
The Analytics Report
Deep B-Ball Philosophy