ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
All Recent Posts
- Opening Statements 57: Wizards vs. Jazz February 26, 2017
- Top 10 Reasons Why Washington Lost to Philadelphia February 25, 2017
- Wizards Trade for Bogdanovic — What It Means for Washington February 22, 2017
- A Wizards Franchise About Nothing — The Mid-Season Seinfeld Awards February 21, 2017
- Wizards Trade is Necessary, But Think of the Children February 16, 2017
- The Wizards Were Rolling Thunder in DC February 14, 2017
- NBA Catwatch Investigative Report: Where’s Whiskers? February 13, 2017
- The Wizards Race Past Indy on Last Turn February 12, 2017
- The Pixel-And-Roll Show: Cleveland’s Fluke Win Brings Back Cavs Hate February 12, 2017
- Opening Statements 53: Wizards vs Pacers — Buckle Up, Again February 10, 2017
- How the Wizards Burrowed Out of the Borough and Beat the Nets February 9, 2017
- OT Grows in Brooklyn February 9, 2017
- What to Expect from Ian Mahinmi: Pacers Have High Praise for Former Teammate February 8, 2017