ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
D.C. Trying to Sing in Key
All Recent Posts
- The Night That Brazil Imploded — Wizards at Hornets, DC Council 12 November 27, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 87 at Hornets 101 — Fourth Quarter Buzzkill in Charlotte November 26, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Hornets, Game 12 November 25, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 vs Pacers 123 — Script It, Grip It and Rip It November 25, 2015
- By George, Paul and CJ Shoot for Miles — Wizards vs Pacers, DC Council 11 November 25, 2015
- How Much Does Frank Vogel Look at Lineup Data? ‘A Lot’ November 24, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Pacers, Game 11 November 24, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 97 at Pistons 95 — Two Plus Two Equals Five November 23, 2015
- The Pixel-and-Roll Show: Chopping up the Wizards November 23, 2015
- The Bench Mob Saves The Day — Wizards at Pistons, DC Council 10 November 22, 2015
Talking About Practice