ShareBullets: Andray Blatche Turns 24, Still Likes To Party
A D.C. pic and some links …
[500 block of Florida Avenue NW – Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
Andray Blatche won’t officially turn 24 until Sunday. Yes, he’s just 24. And like many people any age, ‘Dray is ready to party. And that party is going down Wednesday night.
This year, according to the flier below, Dray will be appearing in uniform, along with Lil’ Dray (wearing backwards red cap to the lower left), and several others, many of whom are listed on the promotional material. E. Taylor, Taz Wube, Rashad Jenkins, Serge Sejour, Todd Hamilton, DJ Quicksilva and Rara The Party Starter … they’ll all be there.
Michael Lee has a great run down of John Wall’s busy schedule.
I’ve often wondered what goes into sports scheduling. Well, thanks to Kevin Arnovitz, who interviewed the single guy, Matt Winick, behind NBA scheduling, I have a ton more insight. Winick sounds as straight forward as they come … guess I wouldn’t expect anything else.
Sweet pictures of Johnny Wall and other NBA rookies.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
Josh Howard can essentially veto a trade.
Trevor Booker at the NBA rookie photo shoot.
Hamady N’diaye evidently hung out at SLAM’s World Basketball Festival party in NYC.
Mike Wise has an excellent profile on Rafer Johnson. You might have never heard of him, read it anyway.
Want to know more about True Shooting Percentage? Read this.
[Orlando Pinstriped Post]
What’s the deal with Dan Snyder’s middle name?
[Washington City Paper]
A bunch of dudes/gals I’m familiar with will be writing for this site called Press Coverage.
The 10 Worst Lyrics From The 10 Richest Rappers.
Go Deep, Young Man
Best of 2014 Wizards
All Recent Posts
- D.C. Council 47: Wizards at Suns — By the Time Washington Gets Back from Arizona January 30, 2015
- To Free or Not to Free: Otto Porter’s Playing Time January 29, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 at Suns 106 — Freeze-Dried in the Desert January 29, 2015
- Wizards at Suns in 82 Tweets — Odd Comeback Narrowly Avoided January 29, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Suns, Game 47 January 28, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 at Lakers 92 — John Wall Rolls Up Sleeves in Hollywood January 28, 2015
- D.C. Council 46: Wizards at Lakers — The Stomach Punch That Wasn’t January 28, 2015
- Go Deep, Young Man: How Shooting More 3-Pointers Can Set Bradley Beal Free January 28, 2015
- Wizards at Lakers in 81 Tweets — John Wall Directs Comeback Story January 28, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Lakers, Game 46 January 27, 2015
- Half-Smokes: Wizards on Optimus Dime January 27, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 117 at Nuggets 115 (OT) — Wall and Lawson’s Duel Ends Out of Breath January 27, 2015