ShareBullets: Brandon Jennings’ Alley-Oop To John Wall
A D.C. pic and links …
[Card game, no guns – Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
John Wall is currently out in California participating as an assistant coach, along with Brandon Jennings, at the 2010 Boost Mobile Elite 24 event in Venice Beach. The players have also been getting some good run, via John Wall’s Twitter account. Check out this oop from Jennings to Wall that was recently uploaded to YouTube:
Kelly Dwyer ranks Andray Blatche at the 21st best power forward in the NBA, calling it a “a glass-half-full ranking.” Considering some of those ranked ahead of Blatche at 11-20, I’d say Dwyer is more pessimistic about Blatche than I am, but not without good reason.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
The Wizards come in third in ‘Best Management Change’ on ESPN.com’s 2010-11 forecast. Washington’s nine votes, representing 9.7% of the voting panel, puts them behind the Golden State Warriors (36 votes) and the New Jersey Nets (35 votes).
JaVale McGee just might be kinda/sorta important.
[SB Nation DC]
Dan Grunfeld, son of Ernie, is heading to Israel to play basketball for Bnei Hasharon. According to EuroBasket.com, the team currently features former NBAer Lee Nailon and Ronald Steele (University of Alabama). Former Wizards second round draft pick (38th overall in 2002), Rod Grizzard is a past Bnei Hasharon player.
[Washington Jewish Week]
NBA Player Movement Flow Charts.
[Wyn Douglas, ShareBro]
Columbia Heights Day is this Saturday in D.C. … I think I’ll check it out.
Congrats to the Sports-Reference family of sites for being named one of TIME’s 50 best for 2010.
Rob Dibble vs. Kenny Powers, in quotes … great stuff from Jake Whitacre.
[SB Nation DC]
Lindsay Czarniak’s No Longer Wearing Dan Snyder’s Shirts?
[Washington City Paper]
You must check out the dunk contest below (you probably have already), but especially the 1:35 mark.
Otto Porter’s Playing Time
Go Deep, Young Man
All Recent Posts
- Wizards vs Raptors in 99 Tweets — MISSING: Polish Superheroes Against Canada January 31, 2015
- Marcin Gortat on his All-Star Snub, Mohawk and Superhero Cape January 31, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Raptors, Game 48 January 31, 2015
- Lost and Found: Ex-Wizards in a Pixel Rabbit Hole January 30, 2015
- D.C. Council 47: Wizards at Suns — By the Time Washington Gets Back from Arizona January 30, 2015
- To Free or Not to Free: Otto Porter’s Playing Time January 29, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 at Suns 106 — Freeze-Dried in the Desert January 29, 2015
- Wizards at Suns in 82 Tweets — Odd Comeback Narrowly Avoided January 29, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Suns, Game 47 January 28, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 at Lakers 92 — John Wall Rolls Up Sleeves in Hollywood January 28, 2015
- D.C. Council 46: Wizards at Lakers — The Stomach Punch That Wasn’t January 28, 2015
- Go Deep, Young Man: How Shooting More 3-Pointers Can Set Bradley Beal Free January 28, 2015