ShareBullets: Brandon Jennings’ Alley-Oop To John Wall
A D.C. pic and links …
[Card game, no guns - Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C. - K. Weidie]
John Wall is currently out in California participating as an assistant coach, along with Brandon Jennings, at the 2010 Boost Mobile Elite 24 event in Venice Beach. The players have also been getting some good run, via John Wall’s Twitter account. Check out this oop from Jennings to Wall that was recently uploaded to YouTube:
Kelly Dwyer ranks Andray Blatche at the 21st best power forward in the NBA, calling it a “a glass-half-full ranking.” Considering some of those ranked ahead of Blatche at 11-20, I’d say Dwyer is more pessimistic about Blatche than I am, but not without good reason.
[Ball Don't Lie]
The Wizards come in third in ‘Best Management Change’ on ESPN.com’s 2010-11 forecast. Washington’s nine votes, representing 9.7% of the voting panel, puts them behind the Golden State Warriors (36 votes) and the New Jersey Nets (35 votes).
JaVale McGee just might be kinda/sorta important.
[SB Nation DC]
Dan Grunfeld, son of Ernie, is heading to Israel to play basketball for Bnei Hasharon. According to EuroBasket.com, the team currently features former NBAer Lee Nailon and Ronald Steele (University of Alabama). Former Wizards second round draft pick (38th overall in 2002), Rod Grizzard is a past Bnei Hasharon player.
[Washington Jewish Week]
NBA Player Movement Flow Charts.
[Wyn Douglas, ShareBro]
Columbia Heights Day is this Saturday in D.C. … I think I’ll check it out.
Congrats to the Sports-Reference family of sites for being named one of TIME’s 50 best for 2010.
Rob Dibble vs. Kenny Powers, in quotes … great stuff from Jake Whitacre.
[SB Nation DC]
Lindsay Czarniak’s No Longer Wearing Dan Snyder’s Shirts?
[Washington City Paper]
You must check out the dunk contest below (you probably have already), but especially the 1:35 mark.
- D.C. Council Game 20: Wizards 74 vs Nuggets 75: Golden Chances Up in Hookah Smoke
- The Week in Wizards, the basketball ones — Dec. 2 to 8 (Debuts, Injuries & Pink Elephants)
- D.C. Council Game 19: Wizards 105 vs Bucks 109: The #SoWizards Way to Lose .500
- John Wall’s Crossover 360 Scoop Shot Charge (Plus Nate Wolters Crossover Fist Pump!)
Recent TAI Posts
- D.C. Council Game 20: Wizards 74 vs Nuggets 75: Golden Chances Up in Hookah Smoke December 10, 2013
- Gortat on Getting Punked, Rebounding Like a Guard, and That Play With Ariza December 10, 2013
- Wizards vs Nuggets: the Game 20 Story via Twitter December 9, 2013
- Randy Wittman on Jordan Crawford, Eastern Conference Player of the Week December 9, 2013
- The Week in Wizards, the basketball ones — Dec. 2 to 8 (Debuts, Injuries & Pink Elephants) December 9, 2013
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Nuggets, Game 20 December 9, 2013
- D.C. Council Game 19: Wizards 105 vs Bucks 109: The #SoWizards Way to Lose .500 December 8, 2013
- Wizards vs Bucks: the Game 19 Story via Twitter December 6, 2013
- John Wall’s Crossover 360 Scoop Shot Charge (Plus Nate Wolters Crossover Fist Pump!) December 6, 2013
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 19 December 6, 2013
- John Wall on the Eastern Conference and Why He’s Finishing Better At the Rim December 6, 2013
- Another Day, Another Martell Webster Pixelbomb (featuring John Wall) December 5, 2013
- Randy Wittman on ‘Analytical B.S.’ December 5, 2013