ShareBullets: Brandon Jennings’ Alley-Oop To John Wall
A D.C. pic and links …
[Card game, no guns - Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C. - K. Weidie]
John Wall is currently out in California participating as an assistant coach, along with Brandon Jennings, at the 2010 Boost Mobile Elite 24 event in Venice Beach. The players have also been getting some good run, via John Wall’s Twitter account. Check out this oop from Jennings to Wall that was recently uploaded to YouTube:
Kelly Dwyer ranks Andray Blatche at the 21st best power forward in the NBA, calling it a “a glass-half-full ranking.” Considering some of those ranked ahead of Blatche at 11-20, I’d say Dwyer is more pessimistic about Blatche than I am, but not without good reason.
[Ball Don't Lie]
The Wizards come in third in ‘Best Management Change’ on ESPN.com’s 2010-11 forecast. Washington’s nine votes, representing 9.7% of the voting panel, puts them behind the Golden State Warriors (36 votes) and the New Jersey Nets (35 votes).
JaVale McGee just might be kinda/sorta important.
[SB Nation DC]
Dan Grunfeld, son of Ernie, is heading to Israel to play basketball for Bnei Hasharon. According to EuroBasket.com, the team currently features former NBAer Lee Nailon and Ronald Steele (University of Alabama). Former Wizards second round draft pick (38th overall in 2002), Rod Grizzard is a past Bnei Hasharon player.
[Washington Jewish Week]
NBA Player Movement Flow Charts.
[Wyn Douglas, ShareBro]
Columbia Heights Day is this Saturday in D.C. … I think I’ll check it out.
Congrats to the Sports-Reference family of sites for being named one of TIME’s 50 best for 2010.
Rob Dibble vs. Kenny Powers, in quotes … great stuff from Jake Whitacre.
[SB Nation DC]
Lindsay Czarniak’s No Longer Wearing Dan Snyder’s Shirts?
[Washington City Paper]
You must check out the dunk contest below (you probably have already), but especially the 1:35 mark.
- D.C. Council 12: Wizards at Bucks — Ship Steadied, Comeback Sealed
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Bucks 100 — Pierce and His Wolfpack Shake Off Cleveland Hangover
- D.C. Council 11: Wizards vs Cavs — Lights-Out Wall Leaves Cleveland ‘in the Dark’
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Cavs 78 — Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall
Recent TAI Posts
- D.C. Council 14: Wizards at Cavs — Pre-Turkey Day Coma in Cleveland November 27, 2014
- Key Legislature: Wizards 87 vs Cavs 113 — Cleveland Rocks The Lethargic Wizards November 27, 2014
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Cavaliers, Game 14 November 26, 2014
- D.C. Council 13: Wizards vs Hawks — Washington’s Sloppiness Proves Costly November 26, 2014
- Key Legislature: Wizards 102 vs Hawks 106 — Washington Leaves Early for Thanksgiving Vacation November 26, 2014
- Wizards vs Hawks, Game 13 Twitter Storify: Turnovers Make Pastries of Washington November 26, 2014
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Hawks, Game 13 November 25, 2014
- D.C. Council 12: Wizards at Bucks — Ship Steadied, Comeback Sealed November 23, 2014
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Bucks 100 — Pierce and His Wolfpack Shake Off Cleveland Hangover November 23, 2014
- Wizards at Bucks, Game 12 Twitter Storify: Every Penny Pierce Bucks Back November 23, 2014
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Bucks, Game 12 November 22, 2014
- D.C. Council 11: Wizards vs Cavs — Lights-Out Wall Leaves Cleveland ‘in the Dark’ November 22, 2014