ShareBullets: Brandon Jennings’ Alley-Oop To John Wall
A D.C. pic and links …
[Card game, no guns – Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C. – K. Weidie]
John Wall is currently out in California participating as an assistant coach, along with Brandon Jennings, at the 2010 Boost Mobile Elite 24 event in Venice Beach. The players have also been getting some good run, via John Wall’s Twitter account. Check out this oop from Jennings to Wall that was recently uploaded to YouTube:
Kelly Dwyer ranks Andray Blatche at the 21st best power forward in the NBA, calling it a “a glass-half-full ranking.” Considering some of those ranked ahead of Blatche at 11-20, I’d say Dwyer is more pessimistic about Blatche than I am, but not without good reason.
[Ball Don’t Lie]
The Wizards come in third in ‘Best Management Change’ on ESPN.com’s 2010-11 forecast. Washington’s nine votes, representing 9.7% of the voting panel, puts them behind the Golden State Warriors (36 votes) and the New Jersey Nets (35 votes).
JaVale McGee just might be kinda/sorta important.
[SB Nation DC]
Dan Grunfeld, son of Ernie, is heading to Israel to play basketball for Bnei Hasharon. According to EuroBasket.com, the team currently features former NBAer Lee Nailon and Ronald Steele (University of Alabama). Former Wizards second round draft pick (38th overall in 2002), Rod Grizzard is a past Bnei Hasharon player.
[Washington Jewish Week]
NBA Player Movement Flow Charts.
[Wyn Douglas, ShareBro]
Columbia Heights Day is this Saturday in D.C. … I think I’ll check it out.
Congrats to the Sports-Reference family of sites for being named one of TIME’s 50 best for 2010.
Rob Dibble vs. Kenny Powers, in quotes … great stuff from Jake Whitacre.
[SB Nation DC]
Lindsay Czarniak’s No Longer Wearing Dan Snyder’s Shirts?
[Washington City Paper]
You must check out the dunk contest below (you probably have already), but especially the 1:35 mark.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Nets 103 — Without Wall, Washington Weathers Storm
- Crossed Up and Shot Down in LA — Wizards at Clippers, DC Council 77
- Key Legislature: Wizards 109 at Clippers 114 — California Dreaming of Fat Ladies Singing
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 at Suns 99 — Making Good on Meaningless Promises
All Recent Posts
- Gortat on Coaching Changes, Summer Plans, and Finding Love for Basketball — Dispatches from Poland May 3, 2016
- But What About Scott Brooks’ Analytics? And the Children, Of Course April 28, 2016
- Brooks is Here — Wizards Seek Redemption with New Head Coach April 22, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 120 at Nets 111 — Elusive .500 Record So Close, So Far Away April 13, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 113 vs Hornets 98 — Dancing On Their Own Grave Like Nobody’s Watching April 10, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards at Pistons — You May Now Rest in Peace April 9, 2016
- This Isn’t The First Wizards Ride on the Must-Win Rodeo April 8, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Nets 103 — Without Wall, Washington Weathers Storm April 7, 2016
- Washington Twitches Briefly to Life after Unofficial Death — Wizards vs Nets, DC Council 78 April 7, 2016
- Crossed Up and Shot Down in LA — Wizards at Clippers, DC Council 77 April 6, 2016
- Gortat on the Season, the Offseason, and Driving Taxis — Dispatches from Poland April 5, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 109 at Clippers 114 — California Dreaming of Fat Ladies Singing April 5, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 at Suns 99 — Making Good on Meaningless Promises April 3, 2016
- Just Good Enough to Score More Points — Wizards at Suns, DC Council 76 April 2, 2016
- Season’s End by Best Friend — Wizards at Kings, DC Council 75 March 31, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Kings 120 — Season All But Put to Bed at Sleep Train Arena March 31, 2016
- Optical Illusion in Oracle — Wizards at Warriors, DC Council 74 March 30, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 94 at Warriors 102 — Fighting Uphill Without Bullets March 30, 2016
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Warriors, Game 74 March 29, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 at Lakers 88 — Wall Shows Shades of Showtime March 29, 2016