Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
Recent TAI Posts
- Float On, DeJuan: What You Need to Know About Blair August 29, 2014
- Much Ado About Scheduling: How the Wizards Will Win National TV Hearts August 21, 2014
- Kris Humphries, Fancy Stats, and Why the Wizards Chose Right in Free Agency August 20, 2014
- Nene Maintains as Brazil Falls to U.S. in Saturday Night Friendly August 17, 2014
- No Names and Pro Names of the 2014 Las Vegas NBA Summer League August 13, 2014
- Pixels from Camp in Poland: A Stop in the Summer of Gortat August 12, 2014
- 3-on-3: Wall and Beal Cut from Team USA, Cassell’s Depature, and Continued #KSlife August 5, 2014
- Drew Gooden for Team Finland at the FIBA World Cup? Plus Other Wizards and Ex-Wizards August 4, 2014
- Sam Cassell Leaves Washington for LA Clippers, Will Be Missed by Wizards August 3, 2014
- Marcin Gortat on Love, Loneliness, and the Polish Struggle July 31, 2014
- A Story About A Story About A Boy from Seat Pleasant, Kevin Durant July 30, 2014
- Tomas Satoransky on Barcelona, Messi, JC Navarro, and a Wizards Future July 30, 2014