Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
Recent TAI Posts
- Wizards vs Heat: Game 81 Twitter Storify: Wiz Step Up Against LeBron’s Backup Dancers April 15, 2014
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Heat, Game 81 April 14, 2014
- The Reemergence of Trevor Booker April 14, 2014
- The Nene Effect: A Mytho-Historic Spiritual Perspective April 14, 2014
- POLL: Are You Even Excited That The Wizards Are In The Playoffs? April 14, 2014
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half April 13, 2014
- Wizards vs Bucks: Game 80 Twitter Storify: Wiz Turn Escape Into Routine Against 8-Man Team April 13, 2014
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bucks, Game 79 April 12, 2014