Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
LA’s Loss, DC’s Gain
All Recent Posts
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Knicks 108 — Wiz Reap What They Sow in the Garden February 10, 2016
- That Mirage Looks Mighty Delicious — Wizards at Knicks, DC Council 50 February 10, 2016
- Where Patience is Not a Virtue — Wizards at Hornets, DC Council 49 February 7, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 104 at Hornets 108 — A Stinging End in Buzz City February 7, 2016
- Glass is Half Empty in a Win — Wizards vs Sixers, DC Council 48 February 6, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 vs Sixers 94 — How it’s Supposed to Be February 6, 2016
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Warriors 134 — Curry Too Hot To Handle February 5, 2016
- Wall Battles Curry in Star War — Wizards vs Warriors, DC Council 47 February 4, 2016
- The Pixel-And-Roll Show: NBA Slamming and Woofing February 3, 2016
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Warriors, Game 47 February 3, 2016