Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
D.C. Trying to Sing in Key
All Recent Posts
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Hornets, Game 12 November 25, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 vs Pacers 123 — Script It, Grip It and Rip It November 25, 2015
- By George, Paul and CJ Shoot for Miles — Wizards vs Pacers, DC Council 11 November 25, 2015
- How Much Does Frank Vogel Look at Lineup Data? ‘A Lot’ November 24, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Pacers, Game 11 November 24, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 97 at Pistons 95 — Two Plus Two Equals Five November 23, 2015
- The Pixel-and-Roll Show: Chopping up the Wizards November 23, 2015
- The Bench Mob Saves The Day — Wizards at Pistons, DC Council 10 November 22, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Pistons, Game 10 November 21, 2015
- Washington’s Venison Feast — Wizards vs Bucks, DC Council 9 November 19, 2015
Talking About Practice