Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
Deep B-Ball Philosophy
All Recent Posts
- Capture of the Fancy: Is Washington’s Defense Sinking? March 5, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 92 vs Bulls 97 — Old Habits Die Hard March 5, 2015
- DC Council 61: Wizards at Bulls — Serenity Now March 4, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at Bulls, Game 61 March 3, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 99 vs Pistons 95 — A Ray of Light or a Last Stand March 3, 2015
- D.C. Council 60: Wizards vs Pistons — Single-Serving Salvation on a Still-Uncertain Path March 2, 2015
- D.C. Council 59: Wizards at Sixers — Things Fall Apart in Illadelph February 28, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Pistons, Game 60 February 28, 2015
- Key Legislature: Wizards 81 at 76ers 89 — God Help Us If This Isn’t Rock Bottom February 28, 2015
- Opening Statements: Wizards at 76ers, Game 59 February 27, 2015
- The Journey of John: Wall’s All-Star Shines Bright February 27, 2015