Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
Recent TAI Posts
- Jan Vesely on New Basketball Life, the Lost NBA, and All the Reasons Why October 31, 2014
- Key Legislature: Wizards 105 at Magic 98: Wall Works His Magic in Orlando October 31, 2014
- Wizards at Magic, Game 2 Twitter Storify: Wall and Gortat Ride in Florida October 30, 2014
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Magic, Game 2 October 30, 2014
- D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards Toasted by New Heat Era October 30, 2014
- Key Legislature: Wizards 95 at Heat 107 — Bosh and Wade Remind the Wiz Who’s Who October 30, 2014
- Wizards at Heat, Game 1 Twitter Storify: Remember Rasual Butler with a Sarah McLachlan Song October 30, 2014
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Heat, Game 1 October 29, 2014
- 16 Questions About a Season, a Washington Wizards 2014-15 Preview October 29, 2014
- The Process, Shoes, and Signature John Wall October 29, 2014
- What Did Otto Porter See? October 23, 2014
- 5-on-5: Questions About the 2014-15 Washington Wizards October 23, 2014