Notes From The Other Side: Atlanta Hawks
Note: The Washington Wizards PR staff was nice enough to give Truth About It three media credentials. One for photographer extraordinaire, Adam McGinnis, one for editor-in-chief, Kyle Weidie, and one for myself, Rashad Mobley. It would be foolish for Kyle and I to both cover the Wizards locker room, so I volunteered to cover the “Away” locker room all year in a segment I decided to title, “Notes From The Other Side.” So before and after games, it is my goal to bring you the Wizards perspective from the visiting locker room.
Prior to tonight’s Hawks-Wizards preseason matchup, I got a chance to talk to former Wizards assistant coach (2000-2003) and current Hawks coach, Larry Drew. I asked him about the challenges involved in playing rookie point guards, how he planned on defending the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas, and what the addition of former Wizard Etan Thomas has done for his team. Watch below.
Recent TAI Posts
- Select Cuts from the Polish Hammer (Before He Met the ‘Biggest Hero’ of His Life: Steven Seagal) March 10, 2014
- Time is a Flat Circle — Ernie Grunfeld as the Yellow King March 10, 2014
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City March 9, 2014
- Wizards at Bucks: the Game 62 Story via Twitter: Gooden Revenge Game Rescued by Beal March 9, 2014
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards at Bucks, Game 62 March 8, 2014
- Richard Jefferson on Gilbert Arenas, Just Because March 8, 2014
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn March 6, 2014
- Ariza, Bruh: A Chill Life From Beyond the Arc Speaks After Playing Jazz March 6, 2014