What Washington Wizards Wear
NBA players like their fashion. With so much disposable income, it’s only natural. So why not ask some of them about their favorite fashion items … and shoes, because it’s gotta be the shoes, especially what shoes they were into growing up.So, watch the video below if you want to find out …
- Which Wizard has a brand new pair of basketball shoes with his mom’s name on them. (He wore them for the first half on Tuesday, but then changed into his old shoes at halftime because he’s still breaking the mom pair in.)
- Whose mom bought him a pair of leopard skin Gucci shoes … that he hasn’t worn just quite yet.
- Which Wizard has a hat collection that’s 300 and counting.
- Who wore some skinny, tight Wrangler jeans back in the day when he was 13-years old … back in the day being 1996/97.
- Which Wizard calls his ‘Fruit of the Loom’ underwear his favorite clothing.
- Drew Gooden Has a Spirit Animal and An Irreverent Role in Wizards Lore
- Eat, Pray, Launch: A Wizards Mid-Range Love Story
- VIDEO: Martell Photobombs & Wall’s Mississippi Pimps: Temple Tries to Give an Interview
- D.C. Council Game 24: Wizards 113 at Nets 107: Wall Blocks, Beal Money Balls, Brooklyn Iced