Pre-Game Faces: Wizards vs. Lakers
Remember that goofy Bobby Knight “Game Face” display during some press conference long ago? Whether you do or you don’t, let’s take it to YouTube (it’s No. 2 in the countdown of top Knight soundbites):
But what about pre-game faces? Well, thanks to TAI’s Adam McGinnis, we have some of those faces from last Tuesday’s Wizards-Lakers game below. But first …
Truth About It is giving away more free Wizards tickets, this time two lower-level tickets to Saturday’s Wizards game versus the Miami Heat, courtesy of StubHub.
How do you win the tickets? Like last time, at around 3 PM EST this afternoon, Friday, December 17, I will be posting a Wizards-related trivia question on the TAI Twitter account: @Truth_About_It. The first person to email, NOT Tweet, the correct answer to email@example.com will have two (2) tickets — Section 117, Row F — waiting for them at the Verizon Center Will Call for Saturday night’s 7 PM game.
The trivia question last time was: “Before playing last game @ US Airways Arena in 97, the Wash. Wizards signed a player who prev. played in 345 total gms as a Bullet. Name him”
And Brent Sanet chimed in first with the right answer, which was Ledell Eackles. What will the question be this time? You’ll have to stay tuned to find out.
[All photos taken by Adam McGinnis of Truth About It.net]
- 3-on-3: Wall and Beal Cut from Team USA, Cassell’s Depature, and Continued #KSlife
- Sam Cassell Leaves Washington for LA Clippers, Will Be Missed by Wizards
- Kevin Seraphin: Will Remain A Wizard, Will Sit Out FIBA World Cup Due to Knee Surgery
- Las Vegas Council: Wizards Lose to Kings in Semifinals, Leave Summer League 5-1
- Las Vegas Council: Rice & Porter Spur Wizards to Classic Summer League Victory in Triple-OT
- Las Vegas Council: Wizards Escape Heat, Move to 3-0 in Summer League
- VIDEO: Cassell on Porter & Rice: ‘Their swagger, you can see it from miles away’
- Las Vegas Council: Rice Cooks Wolves for a Wizards Game 2 Win