Reminder: JaVale McGee Can Get Up
I don’t know if this is the highest JaVale McGee has ever touched on a backboard, likely not. But by my rough calculations, McGee’s touching at least the 12-foot mark here, if not higher. Probably higher.
Now, that photo I took prior to the Wizards-Hornets game on Saturday might not be the most dynamic, basketball high-jumping photo I’ve ever taken in my brief career — that title still probably goes to the picture I took below at last July’s NBA Summer League in Las Vegas where Jason Rich, playing for the Golden State Warriors’ squad, appeared to be close to kissing the rim … during a game.
But this post was really just a reminder of something you already know … that JaVale McGee can get up.
Oh, and JaVale can also wave is hands in the air as if he were apathetic toward waving his hands in the air.
- Pour Out a Little Liquor for All the Ex-Wizards, the 2013-14 NBA Season is Here
- Things About the 2013-14 Wizards Schedule That You Must Know Because It’s The Internet
- This Week’s Sign the Apocalypse is Upon Us: JaVale McGee Handed Keys to Denver Nuggets
- How to Alienate Players and Lose a Lot of Games: The Washington Wizards Way
- DC Council Game 53: Wizards 119 vs Nuggets 113: Flying Feet & Paint Toughness Run Denver Out of Town
- DC Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Nuggets, Game 53
- DC Council Game 37: Wizards 112 at Nuggets 108: Wall's Mile-High Free Throw Redemption
- Random Wizards Over/Unders and Other Voting Props: A Season Preview