Capital Punishment: A Preview
I did a preview of Capital Punishment for ESPN Los Angeles with a run down of several participating players from each of the Goodman and Drew rosters. So check it out please.
Nick Young won’t be playing, via Michael Lee.
But here’s a fun video of Nick dunking, as part of the Nick & JaVale Show…
But there will be another Wizard playing in a basketball game today. Kevin Seraphin and his French team will be taking on Croatia the at the London Olympic Test Event. So far, France is 3-0 with wins against Great Britain, Australia and China. Seraphin’s numbers in those respective games is as follows:
vs. Great Britain: 4 mins, noting on the stat line
vs. Australia: 16 mins, 4 points, 2-3 FGs, 5 rebounds (3 offensive), 1 block, 2 fouls, 3 turnovres
vs. China: 19 mins, 14 points, 7-8 FGs, 5 rebounds (2 offensive), 2 fouls, 2 turnovers
With Ronny Turiaf out due to a broken finger and Seraphin gaining his minutes starting with the Australia game, look for him to continue getting quality run. This is all pretty good for a guy who was a surprise to make the French team for the upcoming EuroBasket 2011 in the first place. See? Not all is lost in Wizards development this summer.
According to translation from a French website, it seems that Antawn Jamison was initially interested with signing with French club Alsace. But instead he opted to just spend time with his family, giving way for Orlando Magic rookie Justin Harper to sign with the team.
[Catch and Shoot, via HoopsHype]
Technically there is no ‘s’ in Barry Farm, but we’ll just go with it.
- D.C. Council 12: Wizards at Bucks — Ship Steadied, Comeback Sealed
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Bucks 100 — Pierce and His Wolfpack Shake Off Cleveland Hangover
- D.C. Council 11: Wizards vs Cavs — Lights-Out Wall Leaves Cleveland ‘in the Dark’
- D.C. Council 10: Wizards vs Mavericks — Dallas Ponies Up, Washington Stuck at the Gate
- D.C. Council Game 9: Wizards vs Magic — Depth Subdues Drama for Seventh Win
- D.C. Council Game 4: Wizards at Knicks — Washington Triangulates New York’s Offense into Madison Square Hole
- Will This Season Be Magical? The Wizards Franchise Optimism Index, Take 4
- Key Legislature: Wizards 98 at Knicks 83 — Hand Down, Pants Down