Capital Punishment: A Preview
I did a preview of Capital Punishment for ESPN Los Angeles with a run down of several participating players from each of the Goodman and Drew rosters. So check it out please.
Nick Young won’t be playing, via Michael Lee.
But here’s a fun video of Nick dunking, as part of the Nick & JaVale Show…
But there will be another Wizard playing in a basketball game today. Kevin Seraphin and his French team will be taking on Croatia the at the London Olympic Test Event. So far, France is 3-0 with wins against Great Britain, Australia and China. Seraphin’s numbers in those respective games is as follows:
vs. Great Britain: 4 mins, noting on the stat line
vs. Australia: 16 mins, 4 points, 2-3 FGs, 5 rebounds (3 offensive), 1 block, 2 fouls, 3 turnovres
vs. China: 19 mins, 14 points, 7-8 FGs, 5 rebounds (2 offensive), 2 fouls, 2 turnovers
With Ronny Turiaf out due to a broken finger and Seraphin gaining his minutes starting with the Australia game, look for him to continue getting quality run. This is all pretty good for a guy who was a surprise to make the French team for the upcoming EuroBasket 2011 in the first place. See? Not all is lost in Wizards development this summer.
According to translation from a French website, it seems that Antawn Jamison was initially interested with signing with French club Alsace. But instead he opted to just spend time with his family, giving way for Orlando Magic rookie Justin Harper to sign with the team.
[Catch and Shoot, via HoopsHype]
Technically there is no ‘s’ in Barry Farm, but we’ll just go with it.
- DC Council Round 2, Game 6: Wizards vs Hawks — The Traumatic End, Nothing Lasts Forever
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Hawks 94 — A Piercing Shot To The Heart
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 vs Hawks 106 — Beal and Pierce Almost Match Atlanta’s Best Shot
- Key Legislature: Wizards 90 at Hawks 106 — Wizards Call and Raise Hawks’ Internal Victory
- DC Council Round 2, Game 2: Wizards at Hawks — The War Is Not Lost
- Key Legislature: Wizards 104 at Hawks 98 — Wall Too Cool for Crunchtime Pressure
- DC Council Round 2, Game 1: Wizards at Hawks — D.C. Counterpunch Drops Atlanta
- Key Legislature: Wizards 125 vs Raptors 94 — D.C. Extinction Event Ends Toronto’s Season