Capital Punishment: A Preview
I did a preview of Capital Punishment for ESPN Los Angeles with a run down of several participating players from each of the Goodman and Drew rosters. So check it out please.
Nick Young won’t be playing, via Michael Lee.
But here’s a fun video of Nick dunking, as part of the Nick & JaVale Show…
But there will be another Wizard playing in a basketball game today. Kevin Seraphin and his French team will be taking on Croatia the at the London Olympic Test Event. So far, France is 3-0 with wins against Great Britain, Australia and China. Seraphin’s numbers in those respective games is as follows:
vs. Great Britain: 4 mins, noting on the stat line
vs. Australia: 16 mins, 4 points, 2-3 FGs, 5 rebounds (3 offensive), 1 block, 2 fouls, 3 turnovres
vs. China: 19 mins, 14 points, 7-8 FGs, 5 rebounds (2 offensive), 2 fouls, 2 turnovers
With Ronny Turiaf out due to a broken finger and Seraphin gaining his minutes starting with the Australia game, look for him to continue getting quality run. This is all pretty good for a guy who was a surprise to make the French team for the upcoming EuroBasket 2011 in the first place. See? Not all is lost in Wizards development this summer.
According to translation from a French website, it seems that Antawn Jamison was initially interested with signing with French club Alsace. But instead he opted to just spend time with his family, giving way for Orlando Magic rookie Justin Harper to sign with the team.
[Catch and Shoot, via HoopsHype]
Technically there is no ‘s’ in Barry Farm, but we’ll just go with it.
- Drew Gooden Has a Spirit Animal and An Irreverent Role in Wizards Lore
- Eat, Pray, Launch: A Wizards Mid-Range Love Story
- D.C. Council Game 56: Wizards 96 at Cavaliers 83: Cleveland Rocked By Washington’s Duet of Wall and Defense
- D.C. Council Game 54: Wizards 114 at Hawks 97: Everything’s Peachy in the ATL
- Playoffs Or Bust? The Wizards Franchise Optimism Index, Take Three
- D.C. Council Game 50: Wizards 93 vs Kings 84: God Forgives, but Defense Doesn’t
- D.C. Council Game 49: Wizards 113 vs Cavaliers 115: Defensively Cavalier Toward .500 Basketball Nothingness
- D.C. Council Game 47: Wizards 100 vs Trail Blazers 90: Final Fantasy .511