Wizards Running To The Start: Who’s 2011-12 Is Most Important?
In the midst of training camp, just three days since it commenced, four days until the first preseason game, and exactly two weeks until the beginning of the regular season, the Washington Wizards are running toward the beginning.
Rashad Mobley, John C. Townsend and I represented Truth About It.net in an ESPN 5-on-5 regarding the Wizards today. Along with Brett Koremenos of HoopSpeak.com and Mike Wallace of ESPN.com, we attempted to answer five questions:
- For which Wizards player is the 2011-12 season most important?
- Who is the most intriguing player on the Wizards’ roster?
- What’s the most surprising take in John Hollinger’s Wizards profiles?
- Based on Hollinger’s profiles, what do the Wizards need most?
- Will a shortened season help or hurt the Wizards?
Click here to read the ESPN.com 5-on-5 about the Wizards, and then vote in the poll below for which player has the most important upcoming season.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 125 vs Raptors 94 — D.C. Extinction Event Ends Toronto’s Season
- Opening Statements: Rd. 1, Gm. 4 — Polished and Proud in Pursuit of History
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 vs Raptors 99 — 3-Point Butter on Pick-and-Roll Bread
- DC Council Round 1, Game 3: Wizards vs. Raptors — The Odd Couple Has Arrived
- Truth Hurts: That’s Why They Brought Him Here
- Opening Statements: Rd. 1, Gm. 3 — A Victor’s Pursuit of History
- DC Council Round 1, Game 2: Wizards at Raptors — Wall and Beal Make Light Work of Weighty Win
- Key Legislature: Wizards 117 at Raptors 106 — The Night the Lights Went Out on Maple Leaf Square