The Wizards Said WHAT? The Jeremy Lin Edition
Look, it’s not *all* about Jeremy Lin, I just wanted to get his name in the post title via #LinsanityPixels. But the video below does feature the Washington Wizards (Randy Wittman, John Wall, Trevor Booker and Mo Evans), along with Lin, talking after Wednesday’s Wizards-Knicks game. These are the things you need to know:
- Randy Wittman doesn’t need to be reminded of the exact number of free-throws the Knicks took in the third quarter, he knows it was a lot.
- Mo Evans mentions sharks.
- Various parties talk about the pick-and-roll: Booker, Wall and Lin.
- Evans says he spoke with John Wall about how what Jeremy Lin and the Knicks did to the Wizards is actually encouraging because they can use John in the same way.
- Wall responds to a query on if his teammates left him high-and-dry on that Jeremy Lin dunk.
- Wittman gets to a breaking-point with the #Linsanity.
- And… an awkward question about Tim Tebow.
The Wizards Said WHAT? Yes they did, it’s all there.
- D.C. Council Game 19: Wizards 105 vs Bucks 109: The #SoWizards Way to Lose .500
- John Wall’s Crossover 360 Scoop Shot Charge (Plus Nate Wolters Crossover Fist Pump!)
- John Wall on the Eastern Conference and Why He’s Finishing Better At the Rim
- Another Day, Another Martell Webster Pixelbomb (featuring John Wall)