The Wizards Said WHAT? The Jeremy Lin Edition
Look, it’s not *all* about Jeremy Lin, I just wanted to get his name in the post title via #LinsanityPixels. But the video below does feature the Washington Wizards (Randy Wittman, John Wall, Trevor Booker and Mo Evans), along with Lin, talking after Wednesday’s Wizards-Knicks game. These are the things you need to know:
- Randy Wittman doesn’t need to be reminded of the exact number of free-throws the Knicks took in the third quarter, he knows it was a lot.
- Mo Evans mentions sharks.
- Various parties talk about the pick-and-roll: Booker, Wall and Lin.
- Evans says he spoke with John Wall about how what Jeremy Lin and the Knicks did to the Wizards is actually encouraging because they can use John in the same way.
- Wall responds to a query on if his teammates left him high-and-dry on that Jeremy Lin dunk.
- Wittman gets to a breaking-point with the #Linsanity.
- And… an awkward question about Tim Tebow.
The Wizards Said WHAT? Yes they did, it’s all there.
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’
- D.C. Council 78: Wizards 88 vs Bobcats 94: #SoWizards Magic Turns Bobcats Into Lions
- D.C. Council 77: Wizards 78 vs Bulls 96: Bulls On Parade Behind Raging Defensive Machine