The Bradley Beal 2012 NBA Draft Night Experience
At the 2012 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards got their man.
No matter how ornery Washington fans want to get over second round pick Tomas Satoransky, the Wizards got their man. Ernie Grunfeld didn’t have to scramble through his medicine cabinet, rattling small plastic containers, desperately searching for Plan B pills, aka Harrison Barnes; the Wizards got their man.
Bradley Beal, the 19-year-old whom NBA scouts have described as presidential-like in demeanor, is coming to the nation’s capital. Basketball-wise, the Wizards hope they got their man.
Beal had a helluva draft night finding out where he’ll be honing his professional skills for the next several years, all while celebrating a birthday with his athletic, football-playing family from Mizzou. Let’s watch the Bradley Beal experience from the draft floor.
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza
- D.C. Council: Wizards 134 at Raptors 129: Wiz Kids (and #WizVets) Dig Triple-OT Deep, Score Dino-Sized Bones
- D.C. Council Game 57: Wizards 115 vs Magic 106: Splash of Class Helps Magic Sugar Pill Go Down
- Eat, Pray, Launch: A Wizards Mid-Range Love Story
- D.C. Council Game 56: Wizards 96 at Cavaliers 83: Cleveland Rocked By Washington’s Duet of Wall and Defense
- The Wizards Said WHAT? Martell Webster Videobombs, #DadLife, and #NeneJams FTW