The Bradley Beal 2012 NBA Draft Night Experience
At the 2012 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards got their man.
No matter how ornery Washington fans want to get over second round pick Tomas Satoransky, the Wizards got their man. Ernie Grunfeld didn’t have to scramble through his medicine cabinet, rattling small plastic containers, desperately searching for Plan B pills, aka Harrison Barnes; the Wizards got their man.
Bradley Beal, the 19-year-old whom NBA scouts have described as presidential-like in demeanor, is coming to the nation’s capital. Basketball-wise, the Wizards hope they got their man.
Beal had a helluva draft night finding out where he’ll be honing his professional skills for the next several years, all while celebrating a birthday with his athletic, football-playing family from Mizzou. Let’s watch the Bradley Beal experience from the draft floor.
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’
- D.C. Council 81: Wizards 114 vs Heat 93: Wiz Toss Miami Laundry Into Cold Wash
- D.C. Council Game 80: Wizards 104 vs. Bucks 91: Wiz Go Big Buck Hunting in Second Half
- D.C. Council 79: Wizards 96 at Magic 86: Wiz Find Enough Elixir to End Sluggish Spell
- VIDEO: The Wizards Said WHAT? ‘We ain’t going to beat anybody, including Milwaukee’
- D.C. Council 78: Wizards 88 vs Bobcats 94: #SoWizards Magic Turns Bobcats Into Lions
- Joakim Noah Bummed Over Gators Loss, Thinks Shooters Like Bradley Beal Deserve A Beer