The Bradley Beal 2012 NBA Draft Night Experience
At the 2012 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards got their man.
No matter how ornery Washington fans want to get over second round pick Tomas Satoransky, the Wizards got their man. Ernie Grunfeld didn’t have to scramble through his medicine cabinet, rattling small plastic containers, desperately searching for Plan B pills, aka Harrison Barnes; the Wizards got their man.
Bradley Beal, the 19-year-old whom NBA scouts have described as presidential-like in demeanor, is coming to the nation’s capital. Basketball-wise, the Wizards hope they got their man.
Beal had a helluva draft night finding out where he’ll be honing his professional skills for the next several years, all while celebrating a birthday with his athletic, football-playing family from Mizzou. Let’s watch the Bradley Beal experience from the draft floor.
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 2: Wizards 101 at Bulls 99: Bulls Beal with Playoff Gutpunch
- Everything Was Great About Hinrich’s Missed Free Throw & His Skirmish with Bradley Beal
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bulls, Playoff Game 2–Vines & Emails From The Abyss
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards 102 at Bulls 93: Wiz Jab First, Steal Home Bullring Advantage
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bulls, Playoff Game 1–Vines & Emails From The Abyss
- D.C. Council 82: Wizards 118 at Celtics 102: What Securing Seed 5 in Game 82 Looks Like
- Wizards Take 5-Seed in East, Sam Cassell on Wall and Beal: ‘These My Guards’