GIF & VIDEO UPDATE: John Wall, Kevin Seraphin & Bradley Beal at Practice
UPDATE on John Wall…
He still has two legs. Here, on Monday afternoon, he performs a dribbling drill with assistant coach Ryan Saunders. This is a John Wall update, in GIF form.
UPDATE on Kevin Seraphin…
He didn’t practice on Monday with that strained right calf muscle of his. A return is indeterminate according to head coach Randy Wittman.
“That’s one of those things that can continue to make great strides in a day or two, but then it could be a week, it could be two,” said the coach. “It’s one of those things — calf, hamstring, any kind of muscle injury — you just don’t know until it runs it course.”
So Kevin dribbled, in GIF form.
UPDATE on Bradley Beal…
He tweaked his ankle toward the end of practice on Monday afternoon. His right leg seemed to get caught up on Jan Vesely setting a screen, and his left ankle rolled a little bit as he tried to gain his balance.
Beal went down in a heap, but soon after got up and walked off the court under his own power. Wittman said the rookie tweaked it a little bit: “He got up and put weight on it right away, so that was a good sign.”
And so Beal went down, but he’s 19, and he should be A-OK.
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 7: Wizards Shoot Blanks in B-More
- New Wizard John Lucas III Returns to Birthplace in the District (VIDEO)
- Key Legislature: Wizards 84 vs Pelicans 88 — Preseason Game 7, Baltimore Bounced by the Birds
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 6: Wizards Get Bugged — By Injury and Hornets
- Coming in 2015: The Marcin Gortat Action Figure
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 vs Maccabi Haifa 95, Preseason Gm 5 — Seraphin, Silas & Yung Simba Shine
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 4: Seraphin Game-Winner Just Another Day in #KSLife
- Key Legislature: Wizards 91 vs Pistons 89, Preseason Game 4 — The Professor Gets Clinical