Washington Wizards Over/Unders: What You Got?
Over/unders are set for gambling purposes, and if you’ve noted a recent national story, it’s an industry worth billions with various levels of legality. But otherwise, over/unders are fun to set yourself, guess about, or use as fodder in sports chatter.
It’s with this intro we talk about some Wizards-related over/unders which have been set by Bovada.lv. Below are the numbers, along with polls for you to take a stance over or under the estimates…
John Wall, total points per game over/under: 17
John Wall, total assists per game over/under: 8.5
Nene, total points per game over/under: 14
Nene, total rebounds per game over/under: 7.5
Jordan Crawford, total points per game over/under: 12.5
Bradley Beal, total points per game over/under: 12.5
Finally… Wizards wins.
The over/under was previously set at 31.5 (released after the John Wall injury news came out)… What you got?
- D.C. Council Game 63: Wizards 90 at Heat 99: Wall, Wittman & Co. Sandbagged in South Beach
- Select Cuts from the Polish Hammer (Before He Met the ‘Biggest Hero’ of His Life: Steven Seagal)
- D.C. Council Game 62: Wizards 114 at Bucks 107: Wiz Nearly Skunked Suds in Brew City
- D.C. Council Game 61: Wizards 104 vs Jazz 91: AARP #WizVets Chase Jazz Off Capitol Lawn
- John Wall is… Fast? Paced? Randy Wittman, Tyrone Corbin & Richard Jefferson Speak On It
- D.C. Council Game 60: Wizards 104 vs Grizzlies 110: Memphis Advances to Victory via Points Statistics
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Grizzlies vs Wizards, Game 60
- D.C. Council Game 59: Wizards 122 at 76ers 103: Bubba Chuck’s Night Stolen by Hookah Arms Ariza