Are the Wizards ever going to get Healthy? The Crystal Ball Remains Cloudy.
Prior to tonight’s epic Wizards-Bobcats tilt, Randy Wittman had his usual presser with the loyal cadre of Wizards beat reporters and staffers. Most of the presser can be considered business as usual, but Wittman was downright Belichickian when it came to discussing Wizards injuries. Nene’s minutes will “continue” to be monitored, despite the fact that he was basically encased in ice after the Hawks game. Trevor Booker’s knee “gets better” every day, but there is no timetable for his return. Most encouragingly, Wittman has “no idea” when John Wall will be back.
Just another day in Wizards Land.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 121 vs Nets 103 — Without Wall, Washington Weathers Storm
- Washington Twitches Briefly to Life after Unofficial Death — Wizards vs Nets, DC Council 78
- Crossed Up and Shot Down in LA — Wizards at Clippers, DC Council 77
- Key Legislature: Wizards 109 at Clippers 114 — California Dreaming of Fat Ladies Singing
- Key Legislature: Wizards 106 at Suns 99 — Making Good on Meaningless Promises
- Just Good Enough to Score More Points — Wizards at Suns, DC Council 76
- Season’s End by Best Friend — Wizards at Kings, DC Council 75
- Key Legislature: Wizards 111 at Kings 120 — Season All But Put to Bed at Sleep Train Arena