Wizards Win! And a Block of LeBron by Kevin Seraphin (That RGIII Witnessed)
Yep, he totally was. I know because I watched it on the T.V., and there he was, definitely in attendance. He just about sat in Randy Wittman’s lap thanks to courtside seats. Seats that Ted Leonsis sits in sometimes. But this time, RGIII was there. You’ve certainly heard about it via the Internets, via the Twitter, perhaps even via the Google.
Maybe RGIII saw a Wittman face (i.e., #WittmanFace). Maybe RGIII saw John Wall’s red pants. He definitely saw the Wizards beat the Heat, 105-101. That RGIII, what a guy.
RGIII also witnessed the below GIFery: a sweet block by Kevin Seraphin on LeBron James after some fancy dribbling. Did you know that RGIII was at the Wizards-Heat game?
As seen on ESPN.com’s Daily Dime, below is my rapid reaction to the Wizards win over the Heat.
MVP: Jordan Crawford contributed a composed 22 points off the bench on 7-for-16 shooting. He even dropped six dimes to only one turnover. He’s far from “there,” but Crawford is maturing under the distraction of a bad record. Late in the game, when Miami doubled the ball up top, he made the right pass. When the Wizards needed a big shot to keep the Heat at bay, Crawford got that, too.
LVP: The Heat, for playing like their minds are in the playoffs. Sure, an early-December game against the woeful Wizards won’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, but the lackadaisical offense and poor spacing led to missed open jumpers when they counted most. Not good habits to develop.
X-Factor: The entire Wizards team. Five players scored in double-figures (three off the bench), they attempted 29 free throws as a team (about 10 above their average), and Washington totaled a season-high 31 assists (on 38 made field goals). Randy Wittman’s team needed the perfect game plan, and they executed.
- Key Legislature: Wizards 100 at Knicks 103 — Preseason Game 8, Upstaged by Melo at Final Rehearsal
- Olde Tyme Randy Wittman on a Shorter NBA Season
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 7: Wizards Shoot Blanks in B-More
- Key Legislature: Wizards 84 vs Pelicans 88 — Preseason Game 7, Baltimore Bounced by the Birds
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 6: Wizards Get Bugged — By Injury and Hornets
- Coming in 2015: The Marcin Gortat Action Figure
- Key Legislature: Wizards 101 vs Maccabi Haifa 95, Preseason Gm 5 — Seraphin, Silas & Yung Simba Shine
- D.C. Council Preseason Game 4: Seraphin Game-Winner Just Another Day in #KSLife