Seen here: Ernie Grunfeld debriefing with the Monumental Media & PR Network after putting the squeeze on Jordan Crawford.
Who knew Jordan Crawford would be such a polarizing character amongst Wizards Nation?
…In a nation where it’s made easy to concentrate on just about anything aside from winning.
We all should just move on. And, guess what? Jason Collins!!! I’ll let the Theodore Unit take over via his blog:
In return we obtained Jason Collins, a 7-footer who has been part of two NBA Finals, and Leandro Barbosa, who will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL.
Splendid, you see?
Otherwise, below please find a cadre of past Jordan Crawford-related material, followed by an appropriate musical selection.
- Steez, Sizzle & Amens: Jordan Crawford Blesses the Blazers with a Game-Winner (GIF)
- Jordan Crawford Attempts to Shoot Free Throws for Jan Vesely
- The Jordan Crawford Post-Game Steez Report: Shades, Stars & Bars Edition
- Do The Wizards Have Justin Bieber Fever? A Video Discussion with Wittman, Webster & Crawford
- Jordan Crawford: An Abbreviated History of Steez
- ShareBullets: But Who Will Get Jordan Crawford To The Airport On Time?
- Jordan Crawford’s Pass That Counted As A Shot, and Where He Keeps His Galaxy Foamposites
- Laugh To Keep From Crying: The Jordan Crawford Dribbles Edition
- Jordan Crawford’s Camp Letters, as told to the WIZZNUTZZ by the Twitter Machine
- Channelling More Incites From The WIZZNUTZZ