Watching the Wizards is Like a Brazilian Rug-Pulling Dance Now
Watching the Wizards is different now. OK, it’s only halftime, but they are up 20 on the Nets, 51-31. And per the previous post, the stats are different, better… with certain player combinations (but mostly thanks to John Wall). Several players need to step it up. Otherwise, watching the Wizards is like a Brazilian rug-pulling dance now. Or whatever it was that Nene did to Brook Lopez to make him travel. GIF away.
- D.C. Council Opening Statements: Wizards vs Magic, Game 57
- Nene Out ‘Approximately 6 Weeks’ with Sprained MCL; Still, What Will the Wizards Do?
- D.C. Council Game 56: Wizards 96 at Cavaliers 83: Cleveland Rocked By Washington’s Duet of Wall and Defense
- The Wizards Said WHAT? Martell Webster Videobombs, #DadLife, and #NeneJams FTW
- D.C. Council Game 55: Wizards 94 vs Pelicans 93: Victory Snatched From Bird Beaks by Wall and Nene
- D.C. Council Game 54: Wizards 114 at Hawks 97: Everything’s Peachy in the ATL
- D.C. Council Game 53: Wizards 93 vs Raptors 103: Post-All-Star Slumber Against the ‘Better Team’ (According to Wittman)
- Playoffs Or Bust? The Wizards Franchise Optimism Index, Take Three