Courtside Seats: A Quick Look at the Wizards’ 2013 NBA Summer League
Welp, the NBA Summer League is over… for me, at least. The Wiz Kids have one more game left in Las Vegas, a 3:30 pm PT (6:30 pm ET) affair against the New Orleans Pelicans. However, this afternoon the fiancee and I are moving on to San Francisco for a couple days, then Napa for a couple days, before returning to the District—it’s a real vacation after what’s been a working vacation here in Nevada.
There will be more summer league coverage to come… reviews, interviews, and the what-not. But until then, let’s take a look at some of the pictures I snapped while sitting on the baseline.
Chris Singleton’s inbounds challenger.
Andrew Lawrence finds Jan Vesely
for the running lane hook.
Sam Cassell and Gary Trent try to get
Singleton to stop fading on his jumper.
Otto Porter was a disappointment in Vegas,
but he’s got time.
Glen Rice, Jr. sizes up Evan Fournier,
then gets the best of him.
Wizards brass checks the stats.
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 2: Wizards 101 at Bulls 99: Bulls Beal with Playoff Gutpunch
- Everything Was Great About Hinrich’s Missed Free Throw & His Skirmish with Bradley Beal
- Wizards at Bulls, NBA Playoffs: Game 2 Twitter Storify: Big Panda Makes Bealievers Out of Bulls
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bulls, Playoff Game 2–Vines & Emails From The Abyss
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- Wiz Kids Rise Up the Chain of Command: The Article
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards 102 at Bulls 93: Wiz Jab First, Steal Home Bullring Advantage
- Wizards at Bulls, NBA Playoffs: Game 1 Twitter Storify: Nene Rises, Chicago Buried