BREAKING: Gilbert Arenas Loads Groceries into a Truck
Recently, sneak-attack interview entity TMZ.com found Gilbert Arenas loading groceries into a truck… in Southern California we presume.
TMZ also asked Arenas about Michael Jordan dunking and if he could beat Jordan in a game of one-on-one right now… or some sort of B.S. like that.
But the real story here, folks, is that Arenas, who will turn 32 next January and is out of the NBA, is still able to load groceries into the back of a pickup truck. And per TMZ’s video, he’s got a LOT of groceries. After all, he will still be the third highest-paid NBA player this season. (Thanks, Otis Smith! Thanks, Orlando Magic! Thanks, Amway! Thanks, Ernie Grunfeld! Thanks, Abe Pollin!)
While sources were unable to confirm, this could be the very same pickup truck that Arenas was in when he got pulled over for speeding with a truckload of fireworks on the day of the 2013 NBA Draft. (See the digital artist’s depiction of the scene below.)
Otherwise, Arenas was recently a featured guest at Matt Barnes’ wedding to a basketball groupie. In mid-July, his Washington-area house, referred to the “Shark Tank Mansion” on this real estate website, was put back on the market for sale. (Also, this is the site where sharks died due to pennies being thrown in their tank by Arenas’ current fiancée/wife.) In China, he plays for the Shanghai Sharks. No confirmation whether that’s related.
Just Gilly being Gilly… not much more to see here.
Gilbert in China, lost in translation:
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 2: Wizards 101 at Bulls 99: Bulls Beal with Playoff Gutpunch
- Everything Was Great About Hinrich’s Missed Free Throw & His Skirmish with Bradley Beal
- Wizards at Bulls, NBA Playoffs: Game 2 Twitter Storify: Big Panda Makes Bealievers Out of Bulls
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bulls, Playoff Game 2–Vines & Emails From The Abyss
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- Wiz Kids Rise Up the Chain of Command: The Article
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards 102 at Bulls 93: Wiz Jab First, Steal Home Bullring Advantage
- Wizards at Bulls, NBA Playoffs: Game 1 Twitter Storify: Nene Rises, Chicago Buried