John Wall After His NBA All-Star Game Debut (Video)
Since 1990, Wall has scored the second most All-Star points by a Wizard/Bullet after Jordan. Those who follow: Michael Adams (nine points in 1992), Bernard King (eight points in 1991), Michael Jordan (eight points in 2002), and Gilbert Arenas (eight points in 2007). Worth noting: This 2014 All-Star game broke the combined scoring record with 318 total points (the previous record was 303 points set in 1987). Wall’s East squad also set the record for most points by one team with 163.
Below is video, albeit video without great lighting, of Wall speaking with the media after his first ever All-Star game.
- #DCrising? 5 TAIers Give #HotWizardsTakes via NBA Playoffs 5-on-5
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 2: Wizards 101 at Bulls 99: Bulls Beal with Playoff Gutpunch
- Everything Was Great About Hinrich’s Missed Free Throw & His Skirmish with Bradley Beal
- Wizards at Bulls, NBA Playoffs: Game 2 Twitter Storify: Big Panda Makes Bealievers Out of Bulls
- Opening Statements: Wizards vs Bulls, Playoff Game 2–Vines & Emails From The Abyss
- Thanks For the Empty Pixels: Putting the 2004-10 Wizards in Your Rearview Mirror
- Wiz Kids Rise Up the Chain of Command: The Article
- Playoffs D.C. Council Game 1: Wizards 102 at Bulls 93: Wiz Jab First, Steal Home Bullring Advantage