Wizards vs Trail Blazers: the Game 47 Story via Twitter: 500 Free Theodore Units to the First 355 Callers!
A bunch of people … who have chosen to watch the Washington Wizards … saw basketball lives unfold on screen, or in person … and possessed the gall to tweet about it.
This: #SoWizards Twitter recap, collected by Storify, and channeled to a blog post, #Wizards Twitter style. Thanks if you happened to take part.
Special win, special Ted.
In honor of the Washington Wizards going above .500 for the first time in 355 straight games (per ESPN Stats & Info), for the first time in John Wall’s career, for the first time in Ted Leonsis’ majority ownership career, and for the first time in 1,554 Grunfeld days ago, we are giving away 500 Free Theodore Units to the first 355 callers.*
* Disclaimer: A single Theodore Unit is equal to 17 and 2/3 pixels, which are provided in kind and full by your viewing of this post.
2,375,892 Theodore Units can be redeemed for a Calbert Cheaney basketball card and a possible arranged meeting with a guy (not me) who once shook the hand of Tim Legler. But it was one of those awkward handshakes where the other guy grabs your four fingers and you’re all like ‘Wait, I didn’t mean to do that’ in your head but you don’t say anything.
- 3-on-3: Wall and Beal Cut from Team USA, Cassell’s Depature, and Continued #KSlife
- Drew Gooden for Team Finland at the FIBA World Cup? Plus Other Wizards and Ex-Wizards
- Sam Cassell Leaves Washington for LA Clippers, Will Be Missed by Wizards
- Marcin Gortat on Love, Loneliness, and the Polish Struggle