But that’s not all Young has been doing. He and his fellow Trojan, Gabe Pruitt of the Celtics, recently attended a party at the Roadstarr Motorsports mansion. Elie Seckbach was the ‘Embedded Correspondent’ and leads video of the occasion via FanHouse.
I’ll let the clip do most of the talking, but just know you are about to see to following excursions of young NBA ballers:
- Nick Young has a posse: The Rich Family Click aka The Rich Youngs
- Yet another Nick Young nickname, ‘The Wiz Kid’
- Posse dude Mike Ski (sp?), a rapper, rhyming “do it big” with “do it big”
- Nick claiming his swagger is high and that he’s ‘jet riding’
- The posse having a “get numbers” contest
- When it comes to choosing between Kobe and LeBron, Nick chooses himself
- Nick showing off his ‘Jesus Piece’
- Pruitt claiming that he and Young started a trend of good players going to USC (SoCal’s all-time NBA roster)
- Hot girls dancing in their underwear and voguing in body paint
- Some dude who is evidently Nick Young in 10 years
- Young claiming he started the ‘fro hawk’ — gee, thanks
- Young expressing his desire to win the 6th man of the year and most improved player awards.